max power's father passed away today - showing Sunday, funeral Monday

Casper

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ben do you know the address of the school I was talking about meeting at? If so wanna post it so peeps can make plans?

Thats more your neck of the woods than mine too so if you wanna choose a different meeting point thats more convenient or easier to find , feel free to do so.

Ben do you know the address of the school I was talking about meeting at? If so wanna post it so peeps can make plans?

Thats more your neck of the woods than mine too so if you wanna choose a different meeting point thats more convenient or easier to find , feel free to do so.

Isn't there a shopping center or wal-mart right there too?

Thought that was where we were going... sorry
Oh I figured we'd go to the funeral home then in the procession to the cemetary.

We will kids, we will. Just meeting elsewhere to ride over to the funeral home as a group. Come on get your heads in the game. Lil slow tonite fellers.

There is a Walmart right there, but the schools are down the road about a mile south of 33.
We will kids, we will. Just meeting elsewhere to ride over to the funeral home as a group. Come on get your heads in the game. Lil slow tonite fellers.

You must be a little sleepy and not reading everything right, jus sayin....

dude, I'm there sunday and monday, You and your dad were among the first people I met after getting my bike and introducing me to a deeper part of the biker life. I owe you both so very much, I will miss riding with you Steve, and I will always remember your love of two wheels. Shawn, if you need anything bro, you know I am only a quick phone call away.

Thanks guys.

There is a Wal-mart right across the street from the funeral home. You guys can meet where ever you want and ride in the procession from the funeral home to the cemetery. I may ride also, havent worked out the details yet. I know this is on Monday and alot of people have to work. If you can make it, cool. If not, its totally understandable. Please dont anyone cause yourselves any grief with your employers.

My dad loved riding and would be tickled that you guys would want to show up and ride in his procession. My step-mom loves and welcomes the idea. I will also be setting up a memorial ride later in the summer to ride some of his favorite roads around Hocking.

There will be a bluegrass band performing at the grave side service.

Obit will be in friday and saturday Dispatch:

Steven Detty, 60, of Lancaster (formerly of Canal Winchester) passed away peacefully July 17, 2010 after a courageous battle with cancer. He was born May 9, 1950 in Columbus to Patricia and Raymond Detty. Preceded in death by nephew Corey and beloved dog Chubbs. He is survived by his wife Deborah Detty, sons Shawn (Angel) Detty, Chad (Billie) Detty and daughters Sarah (Doug) Hammond and Amy (Steve) Agganis. Also survived by his grandchildren Allison, Harry, Wyatt, Michael, Eli, Dexter and Niko. Survived as well by sisters Sharon (Ron) Lunn, Becky (Chauncey) Morey, Karen Detty and brothers Gregg (Chrissy) Detty, Tim Detty and many nieces and nephews. Steven was a loyal employee of AEP for over 30 years. He was twice past Master of Potter Lodge 540 F&AM. He was a member of Southgate-Potter Lodge 782 F&AM. And he was also a member of the grand chapter of Royal Arch Masons of Ohio, Walnut Chapter 172. He has a degree in Rush Lodge of Traders and Confidence degree F&AM. Steve attended Rio Grand College where he excelled as lead in several theatrical productions. He loved motorcycling and 4-wheeling. Many thanks and gratitude to the staff of FairHope Hospice and The Pickering House. Your care and kindness can never be repaid. Calling hours will be observed Sunday, June 20th 2- 4pm and 6- 8pm at Spence Funeral Home in Canal Winchester. Funeral Services will be conducted Monday, June 21st at 11:00am with burial proceeding at Wesley Chapel Cemetery Rockmill Rd.

Donations to Pickering House may be made in honor of Steve.

"Watch for Deer"

dude, I'm there sunday and monday, You and your dad were among the first people I met after getting my bike and introducing me to a deeper part of the biker life. I owe you both so very much, I will miss riding with you Steve, and I will always remember your love of two wheels. Shawn, if you need anything bro, you know I am only a quick phone call away.

Thanks Moose. He really liked "that big kid on the cruiser". :D