xbox360 guru's?

Bad324

the new xbox HDD is user upgradable... the old was not.

The internal 250GB hard drive is upgradable via a small user-accessible port. Opening the port will not require the use of tools. The new hard drive casing fits inside the console completely and is not compatible with existing consoles. Older hard drives are similarly incompatible with the new Xbox 360. The new hard drive casing's connector looks to be composed of standard SATA power and data ports, as opposed to the proprietary connector present on the original Xbox 360. Microsoft did not state what RPM the internal hard drive was running at.

the new xbox HDD is user upgradable... the old was not.

The internal 250GB hard drive is upgradable via a small user-accessible port. Opening the port will not require the use of tools. The new hard drive casing fits inside the console completely and is not compatible with existing consoles. Older hard drives are similarly incompatible with the new Xbox 360. The new hard drive casing's connector looks to be composed of standard SATA power and data ports, as opposed to the proprietary connector present on the original Xbox 360. Microsoft did not state what RPM the internal hard drive was running at.

english man! :D

it takes a special cable and disk, both of which I have. Now the question is. . . What are you willing to do for it? muhahahahahahaha

disk? I've heard nothing about a disk before :confused:

disk? I've heard nothing about a disk before :confused:

yes I purchased the Kit from Micro$oft a while back when I upgraded my HD on my xbox. Short story is you plug it into the USB port and in to the Harddrive. The disk runs and copies everything over along with the DRM that goes with it.

Not sure if it works with the new shiny thin xbox that hit the streets today

yes I purchased the Kit from Micro$oft a while back when I upgraded my HD on my xbox. Short story is you plug it into the USB port and in to the Harddrive. The disk runs and copies everything over along with the DRM that goes with it.

Not sure if it works with the new shiny thin xbox that hit the streets today

this is my question...how to go from old to new :D

this is my question...how to go from old to new :D

Up until yesterday I could answer that. With the new units I think it should still work but I am not 100% on that. Best bet is just to call Micro$oft and ask them. If you need the same kit, you can get it from them cheap or, I will lend mine to you.