akron canton airport

shittygsxr

CAK is good unless it's bad. I know that's stupid to say, but if there IS a backup at CAK, there's no place for them to redirect the traffic.

If you're behind old people, you're fucked. there is no other line to get in. 2 metal detectors total.

The only other problem I've had is that my flights out of CAK seem to get canceled more often than flights out of CLE. They're just smaller (regional) flights usually. 95% of the time, I'm going to ATL on a 76 passenger CRJ 700 or 900 series. Delta cancels more flights than AirTran.

GREAT LAKES BREWING CO. IS AT THE TOP OF THE ESCALATOR ON THE LEFT.

this is especially important if your office is paying for "meals."

I fly out of CAK maybe 6 times a year for work, so I'm there somewhat regularly. Security is worst early in the morning (like 5:30-7:00), but even then it's only a 30 minute wait...

CAK is good unless it's bad. I know that's stupid to say, but if there IS a backup at CAK, there's no place for them to redirect the traffic.

If you're behind old people, you're fucked. there is no other line to get in. 2 metal detectors total.

The only other problem I've had is that my flights out of CAK seem to get canceled more often than flights out of CLE. They're just smaller (regional) flights usually. 95% of the time, I'm going to ATL on a 76 passenger CRJ 700 or 900 series. Delta cancels more flights than AirTran.

GREAT LAKES BREWING CO. IS AT THE TOP OF THE ESCALATOR ON THE LEFT.

this is especially important if your office is paying for "meals."

I fly out of CAK maybe 6 times a year for work, so I'm there somewhat regularly. Security is worst early in the morning (like 5:30-7:00), but even then it's only a 30 minute wait...

This is close to my experiences as well. It is a very cost-effective port to get out of, but if they have maintenance or cancellation issues, you're fooked. Not like they can xfer you to a littany of other airlines. But that being said, if I can save $75 or more on a flight, I am headed out of there rather than Hopkins.