Q-S-&-L Bike Night - Wed 6/23/10

mrbret

Fingers crossed for GREAT weather this week.

It's {not quite} the biggest one of the year this week. Not only is it a bike give away week BUT we will have the band of bands SHALLOWTAIL playing there also {on August 11th}.

We all know Art and the guy do a great set so lets come out in OR force & make some noise for them {when I get the date right}.

:dj:

We'll be meeting at 7pm in front of the old Circuit City on Polaris.

Then at 7:20 we'll mount up & invade QS&L to to make some noise for {what ever band is playing as a very early warm up for} Shallowtail. :banana: :banana:

Here's the map of where to meet up (A) & the road trip ride over to QS&L (B) for any newbies or people that are unsure of when / where.

qslmap.jpg

After the show we can go grab some food somewhere too so have your ideas at the ready.

Edited by mrbret

Shallowtail is playing the Giveaway on August 11th. Bret is just really excited to see us again and can't wait that long. ;)

I will be probably be attending this bike night but not strutting my stuff on stage this week. Kind of glad, 3 shows this week has me burnt out.

Ok sorry people, I knew it was a bike give away night & thing it was this one.

Just come to this bike night & just pretend Shallowtail are playing..... then when they do play it will be even better.

I fail I know :(

I did add a couple of edits to my first post so not I think it's right

Edited by mrbret

You lied to me......lol

Ok sorry people, I knew it was a bike give away night & thing it was this one.

Just come to this bike night & just pretend Shallowtail are playing..... then when they do play it will be even better.

I fail I know :(

I did add a couple of edits to my first post so not I think it's right

bike night was so much fun!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!1

thanks for letting me tag along.

what the hell was the deal with us trying to park in the parking lot of texas roadhouse??!! who's idea was that??!!

and sorry my black friend on r6 was trying to be a hardass and park by himself...can't wait to see those pics b/c I'm pretty sure the parking lot attendants with 4 years experience are gonna be in the background yelling at us lolol