Dyno Results of the BMW 1000RR

DTM Brian

I will throw my hat is the ring....I think my 10... Could give the Bimmer a run for its money...I may lose...but it would be that bad...

Dont get me wrong....Im not downin' that SEXY bike...I really dig the Bimmer....

Edited by BornSinner

Without a big increase of compression or displacement you are not going to see an increase in torque. Besides 76 ft lbs is just a peak number. I think you would be much more impressed to see how much torque it makes at 12,000 rpms compared to the japanese bikes. Trust me this bike is bad ass.

I will take one in all black. :)

I got one in black and gold ....hahahahah

a guy had on of these at VIR in virginia last monday. it is one gnarly bike! no one in the expert group could touch it. i think pics are posted here http://www.fandsenterprises.com/galleries2010/tpm614blue/index.html

i wish i could say i came close but that 1000rr left my ass in the dust.

on brock daves dyno it put down 183hp i believe what dyno do u have brian?

Sport Devices.

I am sure in better air this bike would have layed down in the 180 range. The other thing to look at is what was the multipilier for the correction factor on the dyno runs on Brock's Dyno. I saw them as high as 1.06 on a couple of his sheets he has posted on his web page.

183hp divided by/1.06 correction= 172 actual hp.

I am not saying the correction was 6 % on those pulls. However you can see how is it is to change the results depending what a dyno jet stack determines for a multiplier based on temp, humidity, and baro.

Fuck torque numbers.. that Bimmer will eat a Japanese liter and shit out metallic tofu.

I wouldn't go that far, but I will say to everyone shouting out that their torque numbers are higher...

This thing is a razor blade compared to the dull, plastic spork in terms of handling vs. these higher torqued bikes you all are comparing it to...