Update: Cop Shot biker out on bail

Big Chief201

so he's tried, convicted, SENTENCED, and now free on bail. Unbelievable. Anyone from NWO want to kneecap this fuckhole? He'll apparently have 10 years to recover.

/edit I retract my earlier statement. Dude's going to jail, he just ponied up the cash to stave it off a few more weeks. Kneecapping still applies.

Edited by Cheech

i bet he wins his appeal and spends not one day in jail, sues the county for wrongful termination, and wins back enough money from them to cover his civil suit with the guy he shot, ultimately coming out untouched

thats how the system works when it comes to bikers getting hurt, who gives a fuck

ZERO remorse for what he did.

Agreed.... Even though time & hindsight have proven him wrong & shown there were no weapons.... He still thinks it's OK that he permanently paralyzed an innocent person because of his mistaken judgement, & the fact that he brags about getting letters from former people he's pulled over also shows he still thinks he's a good cop

Agreed.... Even though time & hindsight have proven him wrong & shown there were no weapons.... He still thinks it's OK that he permanently paralyzed an innocent person because of his mistaken judgement, & the fact that he brags about getting letters from former people he's pulled over also shows he still thinks he's a good cop

All the more justification for kneecapping.