3GS iPhone 16GB Black, $220

JonS

No I'm serious is it just cause you can't get one are you in the middle of your contract? I'm just curious as to why.. No fucktard here. I just haven't heard your story.. I'm in my 30 days so it's an even swap for the new iPhone. Let me just tellyou the new ones are the shit!

Holly wasn't calling you a fucktard. Just many people in general. I have the 3gs, can get the new one for around 350. Haven't sold mine yet or bought the new one as well. Will in the near future I'm sure

i hope you do get it cause im telling you its already miles better then the 3gs.. youll love it, people have had vids up on youtube look it up.. its amazing..

I'm confused as to why you'd pay more than 100 bucks for it. That's what the price is going down to now.. Today actually..

People typically buy them off people so they can unlock and take to another carrier. Or, they do not want to get the discounted price in store because they do not want to sign a 2 year contract. I sold all of my iphones (3 so far) to peole that wanted either no contract or were taking them to Tmobile.