getting a new ride

shittygsxr

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

salesman walked away with the door unlocked. i couldn't pass up the chance to get in and push all the buttons. and then i looked over at the spec sheet and saw the $136,000 price tag, so i got out.

did they charge you 10K to replace the seat since you shit your pants while you were sitting in it

I'm not up to speed on cars lately. I assume the Audi would be more luxurious, and the WRX would be more like a sportbike, maybe, more visceral, less refined maybe, weigh less? I know they do great in poor conditions properly set up, judging from their rally car success. I think they'd be fun in the snow, have front fenders in the garage for spares!

Any one ever see the old footage of Hans Stuck doing wheelies in the Audi Quattro IMSA race car before they banned them from competition? No one could touch them. He did consistent wheelies every lap at about 100 MPH over a rise in the movie I saw, I believe it was at Watkins Glen. What a blast that would be!

Speed sometimes shows that movie during the winter months on their "Drive-in Theatre " show.

also, IMO, if you buy an NSX you're retarded. 50,000+ dollars for 270 horsepower? no thank you. buy a viper instead.

The can be had for slightly less than that but there are cars you dream of owning and when you finally have the means nothing else would do. The STI for 08 is only going to be available in some wierd hatchback thing so the pickings are slim on slightly used ones. I have an audi dealer putting together some numbers for us and looking for a slightly used S4 if not then it is the A4.

why not look at any American cars? Caddy has quite a few cars that are just as good or better than those, the STS-V 4 (AWD) comes to mind, 450 HP, supercharged 4.5 liter, DOHC V8, 6 speed manual, or i paddle shifted auto, 50/50 weight balance, and consistantly rated best in class quality. Or are you one of those people who base there opinion of American cars off of the 83 cavi they had in high school? We build the best cars in the world, but the idiots at car and driver will never tell you that. At least go test drive one, you may be plessntly surprised.

why not look at any American cars? Caddy has quite a few cars that are just as good or better than those, the STS-V 4 (AWD) comes to mind, 450 HP, supercharged 4.5 liter, DOHC V8, 6 speed manual, or i paddle shifted auto, 50/50 weight balance, and consistantly rated best in class quality. Or are you one of those people who base there opinion of American cars off of the 83 cavi they had in high school? We build the best cars in the world, but the idiots at car and driver will never tell you that. At least go test drive one, you may be plessntly surprised.

+1

sorry, the paddle shifter isn't available till next year. Here's a good link, of course they've got to complain about everything, but I assure you there's nothing wrong with it. The editors at these mags just have Europe, and Asian car manufactures cocks so far down there throats they can't breathe.

www.motortrend.com/roadtests/sedans/112_0709_2008_cadillac_cts

It is an ugh A4 with the 2.0T, it seems that the 3.2 is only made in an auto. This is the only A4 quattro manual in red with the titanium package in the country so it is being delivered from michigan. I am picking it up from cleveland because I need to stop by an APR dealer on the way home to get the ECU reflashed. It is supposed to go from 200hp to 241hp and 257 ft/lbs of torque. So if anyone wants to "race" we have to go home and get a different car first.