Im back

Mr Anderson

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So, I'm supposed to be scared of you or something? :dunno:

I dont like Bambi. Its my opinion. Fuck you.

No, you are not supposed to be scared, I jus thought your unprovoked comment was unnecessary. You are a loser and don't really concern me, so there isn't any motivation for me to try and hurt you or your feelings.

No, you are not supposed to be scared, I jus thought your unprovoked comment was unnecessary. You are a loser and don't really concern me, so there isn't any motivation for me to try and hurt you or your feelings.

calling them like you see them?

can you guys pitch in some for bambi on Sunday for a "true girlfriend experience"........I think he left cause you guys didn't deliver him seriousness...

Hi Bambi.....nice to hear from you,,,,,,

pot-kettle-black.jpg

So, I'm supposed to be scared of you or something? :dunno:

I dont like Bambi. Its my opinion. Fuck you.

What's your problem to begin with? I did nothing to you. It's all because of that coshocton ride I went on. I made buddies with the coshocton crew and some how or another you got hurt. Get over it. Be a mature adult and stop posting annoying pre-schooler remarks about me. By the way your threats never did bother me. I just don't understand you or why you would threaten me when I did nothing.

What's your problem to begin with? I did nothing to you. It's all because of that coshocton ride I went on. I made buddies with the coshocton crew and some how or another you got hurt. Get over it. Be a mature adult and stop posting annoying pre-schooler remarks about me. By the way your threats never did bother me. I just don't understand you or why you would threaten me when I did nothing.

I've never seen Max or anyone else threaten you, just simply say they don't like you. If threats have been made, then those posts need to be reported (by clicking the report.gif icon in the upper right corner of the post).

You have to admit, this was a bit of an attention whore thread to begin with. I'm not trying to be a dick or anything, just saying. Lots of people have come back without posting an "I'm back" thread. So for Max to say "yay" with the gay dancing cloud thing, who cares? Hell, NinjaNick, the biggest attention/post whore on here didn't make an "I'm back" thread either of the times he came back. :lol:

Nobody cares who you're friends with.

With that said, welcome back. I hope things are different this time. And don't buy anyone any fucking wings.

I've never seen Max or anyone else threaten you, just simply say they don't like you. If threats have been made, then those posts need to be reported (by clicking the report.gif icon in the upper right corner of the post).

You have to admit, this was a bit of an attention whore thread to begin with. I'm not trying to be a dick or anything, just saying. Lots of people have come back without posting an "I'm back" thread. So for Max to say "yay" with the gay dancing cloud thing, who cares? Hell, NinjaNick, the biggest attention/post whore on here didn't make an "I'm back" thread either of the times he came back. :lol:

Nobody cares who you're friends with.

With that said, welcome back. I hope things are different this time. And don't buy anyone any fucking wings.

Are you serious ben? Mrb anderson has been the nicest guy on the site jbot and that dude are the biggest dicks on the site (with all due respect) and they like him. Get your head out of your ass unless you want me to post specific examples of some deragatory comments that you let slide

Are you serious ben? Mrb anderson has been the nicest guy on the site jbot and that dude are the biggest dicks on the site (with all due respect) and they like him. Get your head out of your ass unless you want me to post specific examples of some deragatory comments that you let slide

Why are you being so protective of him? I didn't even say anything bad about him, just that if there were threats they need to be reported and that this is an attention whore thread. Maybe it's your head needing removed from an ass? As for me letting things slide, really? You of all people are going to bitch about me letting things slide? Like blackmailing someone? Or how about duplicate accounts? Come on dude, you're threatening me with "specific examples of derogatory comments" that I let slide? Well, derogatory comments aren't against the rules. Kinda like how you can tell Max he's a loser and he really doesn't concern you. Well obviously that isn't the case here, now is it. He obviously concerned you, or you wouldn't have posted "Max I hope you are not fucking with him". Take a chill pill amigo. Mr A's a big boy. He can stick up for himself. You're being an angry old guy. I was laughing and making jokes. Chill dude.

Why are you being so protective of him? I didn't even say anything bad about him, just that if there were threats they need to be reported and that this is an attention whore thread. Maybe it's your head needing removed from an ass? As for me letting things slide, really? You of all people are going to bitch about me letting things slide? Like blackmailing someone? Or how about duplicate accounts? Come on dude, you're threatening me with "specific examples of derogatory comments" that I let slide? Well, derogatory comments aren't against the rules. Kinda like how you can tell Max he's a loser and he really doesn't concern yow. Well obviously that isn't the case here, now is it. He obviously concerned you, or you wouldn't have posted "Max I hope you are not fucking with him". Take a chill pill amigo. Mr A's a big boy. He can stick up for himself. You're being an angry old guy. I was laughing and making jokes. Chill dude.

You knew about my duplicate account and encouraged me to post to add a little excitement. Blackmailing , I would have kept it quiet if that was my intent, your wife and you were protecting people that weren't worth a damn. Calling arabs ragheads is beyond derogatory it is racist. Ask eric why he doesn't login. As far as beng an angry old guy, out of the 4300 members mr. Amderson is the last person that deserves to be fucked with

You knew about my duplicate account and encouraged me to post to add a little excitement. Blackmailing , I would have kept it quiet if that was my intent, your wife and you were protecting people that weren't worth a damn. Calling arabs ragheads is beyond derogatory it is racist. Ask eric why he doesn't login. As far as beng an angry old guy, out of the 4300 members mr. Amderson is the last person that deserves to be fucked with

I agree, calling Arabians or Middle-Easterns ragheads qualifies as racist. Report the posts. Nobody has reported any posts related to that. Racism is clearly against the rules. The mods and admins can't read every post. If you see something that breaks the rules, report it. I'm not trying to start shit with anyone.

As for why Eric doesn't post here anymore, I have no idea. He's never said anything to me about it. And he never reported any posts either.

An lastly, we never stuck up for her. If after everything you still believe that, then I guess I have nothing else to say to you.

Keep me out of your posts. I never did anything to you.

Sorry I was fooled like everyone else. Drama is so old I close just about everything no matter who is involved.

I don't read half of this site and i think that goes for a lot of people that's why there is a report button. Use it.