Im back

Mr Anderson

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Funny, I feel the same way about you. People I care nothing about couldnt possibly hurt my feelings.

All I said was Joy, Bambi, and I dont care who you are friends with. Both of you bubbys need to calm down.

If you act like a dick to me and send me nasty PM's after I say something to you looking out for your best interest, then I dont like you. Period. No amount of time that goes by changes that. And, once again, I never threatened you. That would be like picking on a fifth grader. :rolleyes:

So welcome back, and fuck off.

Lame, funny and sad at the same time. No one ever sent you nasty pm's but you started this and try to say I sent them. You started this max and now you try to change your lies around. Back when there was rep you put bad comments on your feedback to others and put Mr A. I remember becuase those people sent me msgs and it was obvious it was you. Once I again I did nothing but your child like remarks are funny. I sent you a msg asking why you did it and it was not nasty in one bit. I don't go so low as to come to your level. I don't need to act like a fifth grader and make bad comments to others. There is no reason at all and I am not that kind of person. You acted like a dick first and I never acted like a dick at all to you. So get over it and stop posting annoying 5th grader remarks to me.

Back when there was rep you put bad comments on your feedback to others and put Mr A....blah, blah, blah.....whine, whine, whine.

Yeah, I did do that. That was fun. I miss rep. :D

But that was WAY after you were sending me stupid PM's.

Heres the deal Bambi. I dont like you. I dont have to like you, no matter what Shitty says. You are a pathetic little attention whore and you act like a girl.

Now you stay on your side of the forum, and I'll stay on mine, capiche?

Yeah, I did do that. That was fun. I miss rep. :D

But that was WAY after you were sending me stupid PM's.

Heres the deal Bambi. I dont like you. I dont have to like you, no matter what Shitty says. You are a pathetic little attention whore and you act like a girl.

Now you stay on your side of the forum, and I'll stay on mine, capiche?

Wrong again Max. You started the pm's so please learn how not to lie. I never started anything and you started it when I came back. I never asked for you to like me. Say what you want but your arguing is more pathetic then I could ever be. Stop posting lies. A threat is a threat. Once again you prove all the points I mentioned in my pms to you. That is all I have to say and about this matter.

You're still here, Parks? I thought you and your friends hated everyone here?

You just keep sucking Bambi's little dick and telling him what a great rider he is because he didnt crash yet on YOUR roads. :rolleyes:

You're still here, Parks? I thought you and your friends hated everyone here?

You just keep sucking Bambi's little dick and telling him what a great rider he is because he didnt crash yet on YOUR roads. :rolleyes:

I never left, no they just hate the assholes on the board like YOU. Actually I havent talked to Mr. A lately besides the first post I put on this thread, but then again you are Mr. Allknowing. I dont give a shit who has or hasnt crashed on any roads. Its part of riding a bike, it happens. I just think its funny that you got called out for being the cock sucker that you an for the shenigans you tried to pull. FUCK YOU WITH OUT ANY RESPECT.

You all need to grow up. No threatening posts or PMs have been reported. If it happened we need proof. Otherwise, it didn't happen. I'm not banning anyone because of hearsay. I'm closing this thread. Too many people are spending time bitching instead of actually trying to make this a nice place.