Good start on 2 bikes

fazer1sniper

After the Nighthawk is done and gone I got a chance today to dive into a more technical mod for my wife's 92 Gen 3 Interceptor.A 2000 Suzuki TL1000R front end. As an added suprise, my 18 year old daughter bought an 86 Yamaha Radian with 4100 miles for $500 of her graduation money. Been dropped plenty and is prety ratted out. We picked it up this afternoon. She ships out to MEPS Sunday and enter active duty Army Monday. She told me to "have fun with it & remember I like Cafe Racers." I want to do something with the Yamaha before she gets out of Basic.

May be alot of work but I'm thinking they both may turn out pretty cool.

DSCF0017.jpg

DSCF0019.jpg

DSCF0022.jpg

DSCF0023.jpg

Edited by fazer1sniper

I actually think that Radian looks pretty damn sharp as is.... Just swap out for a circular headlight & it'd look even better. I like the seat, gauge cluster, & front fender on it. Color is cool too. It's kinda got that muscle bike look to it.... Like a vMax. Dual discs on an '86??

Does it run good?

DSCF0023.jpg

DSCF0022.jpg

Edited by Fonzie

I THINK its an 86. Too darn tired to go look now. I know I will swap the head lamp. I have an 8" and 7" over on the shelf. The youngster will give me her opinion on what what to go with it. "Lil thing does run pretty darn stong, I will give it that.