Christian Sport Bike Assoc July 17th Event

JCMathis

Wife is due next Tuesday, July 13th.... Baby girl on the way.

Awesome! I have one of my own, and 2 steps, all three boys. Wouldn't trade it for all the riding time I could get.

Wait...what? :eek:

No, seriously, it's been totally awesome!

Since the event has been cancelled, can we turn it into a chat about kids thread? :lol:

• 8 months later...

For everyone that is still subscribed to this thread, we have set the date and moving forward. The event will be held on June 25th in the parking lot of Xenos Christian Fellowship church located at 1340 Community Park Drive, Columbus. I will be posting a new thread in the next few days so keep you eye out for it.

For everyone that is still subscribed to this thread, we have set the date and moving forward. The event will be held on June 25th in the parking lot of Xenos Christian Fellowship church located at 1340 Community Park Drive, Columbus. I will be posting a new thread in the next few days so keep you eye out for it.

Where's that "like" button? Oh wait, this isn't Facebook! :lol:

I'm a very strong maybe for this one, it all depends on how the wife and new kid that's due 2 weeks before that are doing.