misc stuff i had laying around

Steve Butters

• 2 months later...

jbot...i wont toss it, if it doesnt sell by then youre welcome to pick it up while youre down here

jagr, you can get them this weekend...youll have to come here though, im having surgery on my elbow tomorrow so im gonna be just laying around for a few days floatin on my meds lol

jbot...i wont toss it, if it doesnt sell by then youre welcome to pick it up while youre down here

jagr, you can get them this weekend...youll have to come here though, im having surgery on my elbow tomorrow so im gonna be just laying around for a few days floatin on my meds lol

That's cool.

Just remember during surgery if it feels like more than 2 fingers it's probably a dick!

A lil too much:wackit: in your past? :lol:

Seriously though, surgery is no joke, hope it all goes well.

he actually wrote down my right elbow on the paper and then realized it before he filed it haha...

but honestly, both elbows are fucked up, so if he gets the wrong one it wont matter haha....just gonna get them fixed one at a time, doesnt matter which is first...if it actually works and fixes my left, ill probably get my right done some time next year

gotta take advantage of my UPS benefits while i work there....gotta love when a surgery is covered 100% with a $0 deductible

he actually wrote down my right elbow on the paper and then realized it before he filed it haha...

but honestly, both elbows are fucked up, so if he gets the wrong one it wont matter haha....just gonna get them fixed one at a time, doesnt matter which is first...if it actually works and fixes my left, ill probably get my right done some time next year

gotta take advantage of my UPS benefits while i work there....gotta love when a surgery is covered 100% with a $0 deductible

Never hurts to sharpie a huge X on said body part. lol. Never know when someone could have a lapse in judgement. :drink:

I had surgery on my leg/thigh sometime last year, besides needing to remove a benign tumor near my junk...them somehow doing the wrong leg was a major concern for me.

Anyway, best of luck with the surgery man. Speaking of UPS...you guys happen to be hiring at all?

UPS is always hiring...turnover rate is insane

this new contract though makes it hard for new employees...no benefits or paid holidays for a whole year, plus the first 6 months you have backed union fees due etc...starting pay is like $8...its just overall shit for the first year..once youre in the door its not bad for a part time job though...been there 2.5yrs and i make like 12 something an hr...but i only work like 15-20hrs a week so its not bad..im done with work by 7-8am and have the whole day to myself....my benefits are worth more than my paycheck lol, plus they help pay for school

Edited by Steve Butters

its not that bad lol...just a lot of people who are whiney bitches

you go in, sort some boxes for 3-4hours and go home....its hot in the summer and cold in the winter, i think thats the reason for the turnover rate

that and the union dues and stuff for the first few months...it took 4-6 months before i actually got a solid paycheck that wasnt robbed by fees lol...but now its only like $35 a month in dues

its not that bad lol...just a lot of people who are whiney bitches

you go in, sort some boxes for 3-4hours and go home....its hot in the summer and cold in the winter, i think thats the reason for the turnover rate

that and the union dues and stuff for the first few months...it took 4-6 months before i actually got a solid paycheck that wasnt robbed by fees lol...but now its only like $35 a month in dues

Ahh. Yeah you'll have those kinds of people. AH is one place that weeds out the inadequately equipped. People quit just taking a tour of the factory. :lol:

One thing i've noticed is...people would rather make excuses/take the easy route rather than...do something that's common sense...or stick something out.

• 3 weeks later...