That Dude = Grandma's Boy

that dude

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol:

Yay! Another GLWS FTMFW thread!

Haven't seen it, but I bet it looks beat to shit. GLWS.

lol.gif

It's in it's own thread.... with 9 posts

Restless should'a taken a lesson from Brandon & just let the derail keep bumpin' his Sale thread to the top!! :D

Gotta give Brandon credit for that.... He just rolled with the complete & utter threadjack for umpteen pages 18.gif

Let me guess....you still have it?

Sure, everyone wants it - if you gave it to them.

okay maybe not wants it but i get props on it alot..more than i have with my previous bikes

You see, that's part of the Harley problem, it's a fashion accessory. I don't much care what others think of what I ride. I take lot's of crap for riding the Ninja 250, but I don't care, I really like the little bike, and will be keeping it once I do get something bigger and more modern than the VF500.

i heard porsche had to help design the engine cause harley couldn't go back further in time.

They sure did and it landed them up to about 1985 or so, nice try but it missed big time. Yamaha beat them to it and the Harley guys didn't like it because it is a better bike than the ones most of them were buying.

You see, that's part of the Harley problem, it's a fashion accessory. I don't much care what others think of what I ride. I take lot's of crap for riding the Ninja 250, but I don't care, I really like the little bike, and will be keeping it once I do get something bigger and more modern than the VF500.

i bought it because i liked the performance it had to offer and the fact i could ride it farther and feel better than my r1..i could careless if someone hates it,thats cool i bought it for me not them and i still love it just a bad things came up..ill have another bike in a little while

i bought it because i liked the performance it had to offer and the fact i could ride it farther and feel better than my r1..i could careless if someone hates it,thats cool i bought it for me not them and i still love it just a bad things came up..ill have another bike in a little while

I'm glad you're not one of "them" then. Sorry to hear you have to sell at any rate. I guess it's a good thing that neither of my (our, in case she reads this!) bike are worth much that it would do any good to sell them!

This thread is so full of win. I nominate it for Best Of 2010

Now wait a minute, mine was better, have we forgotten the "brass balls" so soon :D but alas, it was deleted :dunno:

Pic fail here

:dunno: Now it's gone for me too. Was there all day

This thread is so full of win. I nominate it for Best Of 2010

Thank 'ya.... Thank 'ya very much

Now wait a minute' date=' mine was better, have we forgotten the "brass balls" so soon :D but alas, it was deleted :dunno:[/quote']

David J. Banner's one claim to fame

And nothing's ever deleted.... Just moved to where only mods can post in it anymore :lol: