Project I'm starting

SAMBUSA

i got my daughter a nice 86 honda trx70. it had it's quirks when i bought it. bars were jacked and shit. i had factory xr50 bars i just slapped on there and they work great. this winter i think i may take it to the basement and restore it. or just sellit as it sits and buy her a new crf50. she is out growing it anyways.

No real problems. Took a little while to get it to fire but that's to be expected after 10 yrs. Fires first crank now. I've still got some motor work to do on it but its just minor adjusting and cleaning

You gave your kids a 200cc quad.... Good luck with that :nono:

No real problems. Took a little while to get it to fire but that's to be expected after 10 yrs. Fires first crank now. I've still got some motor work to do on it but its just minor adjusting and cleaning

Why do you sound surprised?? I told you.... It's a :honda:

Meh, they aren't aloud riding it without me or the wifey supervising. It'll be real easy to tell if they mess with it. Not worried about that too much. By the time they are strong enough to break a screw or nut that I've tightened, they will be big enough to ride it full throttle ;)