ride this sat or sun, July 10 or 11th

jbot

I had a blast today, even though I did almost wipeout, but hey I got some made recovery skills, just ask TopLeft, he saw it :D

I'm officially scared now of "Left-hand-followed-by-a-right-hand-downhill-25mph" turns! Not sure what the hell I did other than going into it to hot,

there was no gravel, I just couldn't make the first turn, went right off the rightside of the road (drop off of probably 4") into the gravel berm,

let off the throttle and held on for dear life and popped back on the road at the bottom of the turn, ended up going left of center at the bottom,

thankfully no one was coming, looked back at TopLeft to see if he saw what the hell I just did!

It made me slow down abit the rest of the ride, it put a little bit of fear into me :o

Pulled into the garage @ 367miles on the dot. Thanks for great time everyone.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dave, did you have to toss out your underwear or is the Mrs. able to clean out the "Oh-shit" streak?!?!

I was to scared to shit, my ass was puckered way to tight to let anything out!

Great ride!

I'm wondering about 2 things:

Did that rider w/o helmet get his "posed" video shot from his friend atop the hill as we passed?

I'm pretty sure we ruined his glory shot, fairly certain we blew thru that corner faster and leaned farther judging by their gear and that monster camera they lugged along to film in a mediocre corner.:)

I'm pretty sure we ruined his glory shot, fairly certain we blew thru that corner faster and leaned farther judging by their gear and that monster camera they lugged along to film in a mediocre corner.:)

They're probably gonna watch the video tonight, and his buddy will be like "you know, you suck!"

Here's a pic I took at this mornings meeting point in Zanesville. I'll try and get a highlights video up in a day or two,

it takes me awhile to go thru the footage and edit it.

12bikes/riders total at the start...

2010-07-11.jpg

Been two busy to go thru 2hrs of video yet but here is a clip from the start of the ride, nice way to start off the day,

1/4mi into it and some jackass in a cage tries to take out the front of the group!

[nomedia=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPwvJI7etw4]YouTube- 2010-07-11a.avi[/nomedia]