riot watch...........

kawi kid

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Weren't you the same broad in that other thread during the playoffs that said he was gonna stay?

Talk about eating a dick.

Yeah I was and weren't you the same guy that doesn't give a fuck about anything? Obviously its only what I think right?! So fuck your face. :)

Yeah I was and weren't you the same guy that doesn't give a fuck about anything?

The fact that I called you out means I give a shit about where, why or when James left town?

Obviously its only what I think right?! So fuck your face. :)

You're really making sense here. Maybe you shouldn't post until you're awake enough for it.

She's offerin' again.... I'd jump on it Todd

Dude, why would I go out for hamburger when I have steak at home?

Doesn't make sense to me.

Wow, people are just idiots! Yeah, you can say what you want, but I didn't hear you say that when they were in the playoffs how many years in a row? :dunno: People will be people...

No, some people are smart.

I've said all along the guy was a piece of shit. He had 7 years here, with the personnel he wanted and he couldn't do shit with it. For all the hub-bub about how "great" he was, when it came down to it he couldn't get it done.

If I were Dan Gilbert, I'd have called a press conference and spoke to the people of Cleveland about what a selfish fuck Lebron is instead of saying it in a letter.

your a peice of work...

has anyone ever met this guy??

what a tool..

Although your command of the English language is somewhat lacking, I'm sure you're talking about Fonzie for intimating that you were putting your cooch out there again.

I've never met him, but that was a rude thing to say.

Dude, why would I go out for hamburger when I have steak at home?

Doesn't make sense to me.

OK Paul Newman.... Let's see pix of your Joanne Woodward :ttiwwop:

your a peice of work...

has anyone ever met this guy??

what a tool..

Nada.... Todd & Dude both claim they can't stand most of us on here & don't need anymore friends.... Yet neither can seem to keep themselves away ;)

...I'm sure you're talking about Fonzie for intimating that you were putting your cooch out there again.

I've never met him, but that was a rude thing to say.

Ummmm.... Yeeeaahhhh

Nice try bubby

OK Paul Newman.... Let's see pix of your Joanne Woodward :ttiwwop:

Remember, son, beauty is in the eye of the beholder, one man's trash is another man's treasure.

My thing may not be your thing when it comes to broads, so I'll spare my wife the grief of being drug into this mess.

Nada.... Todd & Dude both claim they can't stand most of us on here & don't need anymore friends.... Yet neither can seem to keep themselves away ;)

I wouldn't stay I "can't stand most of us on here", but there are a few who are full of shit most of the time as well as some I don't care for.

Who ever said "you can never have too many friends" probably WASNT a member here though.

Remember, son, beauty is in the eye of the beholder, one man's trash is another man's treasure.

My thing may not be your thing when it comes to broads, so I'll spare my wife the grief of being drug into this mess.

Sooo Daddy.... Are you sayin' Mommy's "U.G.L.Y & ain't got no alibi??

She ugggleee.... Yeeaaahhhh.... She's ugly"! :dunno:

Although your command of the English language is somewhat lacking...

The past tense form of "drag" is "dragged".

Anyway, Todd trolls for fun, and we play along for the same reason.

Sooo Daddy.... Are you sayin' Mommy's "U.G.L.Y & ain't got no alibi??

She ugggleee.... Yeeaaahhhh.... She's ugly"! :dunno:

To you she may be, I don't know. However, your sophomoric attempt at humor is somewhat offensive.

The past tense form of "drag" is "dragged".

Anyway, Todd trolls for fun, and we play along for the same reason.

Seriously, is that the best you could do? 40+ posts in this thread and that's the one you comment on?

Get a life.

I don't have any issues with anyone on here, and I don't plan on it. If I let people on a forum, that I will more than likely never meet, bother me, then I think I would off myself for being a moron. So, with that being said...

Carry on...

No fonzoe I don't need Any more bros, only hoes! Keep my name outta your mouth, I will follow suit

Now who else has tried telling me this same thing?? Seems kinda familiar... Like I've heard it before 33.gif

However, your sophomoric attempt at humor is somewhat offensive.

As if you haven't intentionally been offensive to many on here?? :wtf:

pot-kettle-black-1.jpg

removing my mod hat....

It was meant as a funny Todd, as your evasive answer was laughable to me. Sorry it wasn't up to your high brow Cambridge standards of comedic humor. Apologize to your wife for me, if you've for some reason shown it to her & she was offended. I'm sure she's a beautiful woman.

Otherwise.... Lighten up Francis. As much offensive shit as you dish on here, I hardly think you're able to cry "foul" anymore. Besides.... You're not my daddy, so therefore everything after that was obviously a fictitious joke

Edited by Fonzie