Now im pissed..

tachman

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I need to get a veto from the prez on this :bs::nono:

Oh look-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------^you gots 5k posts:banana:

And yeah, co-founder of the DTC son. That makes me da veep.:D

They sit in the weeds and spy on us. They use high powered binoculars. They also have the authority to pull phone records if they have reasonable cause.

Have I told 'ya lately how glad I am to be outta there?? ;)

Did you ok these comments with the prez? :lol:

Or does being the co-founder make me his first bitch? :(

meh, fuck it. I'm okay with being his bitch :supergay:

Awwww..... Cum here, you kiss.gif

runthetrain7np.gif

:lol: Where the heck'd you find this one??

You need to add that to our DTC smilies!

They sit in the weeds and spy on us. They use high powered binoculars. They also have the authority to pull phone records if they have reasonable cause.

now thats some shit! its not like you are gonna lose control and run off course :lol:

How about you shut your whore mouth before I run the train on ya ass

runthetrain7np.gif

perfect!

Shut up and let the DTC take over a thread in proper fashion! :lol:

thats what always happens

now thats some shit! its not like you are gonna lose control and run off course :lol:

perfect!

thats what always happens

The Feds put a lock down on cell phone usage after the commuter train/freight train head on out in Cali not too long ago.

Wouldn't want to be there for that mess.

Me either.... That's why I'd bail out the Engineer's door! Screw that "goin' down with the ship" crap :lol:

I worked at a mattress store in college.... if 2 people were working it was perfectly acceptable to lay down on the beds... do homework, read a book, do whatever you wanted to make the beds look comfy.....

I fell asleep one afternoon... my manager didn't wake me up... when I did wake up a customer walked into the store and she goes "They're yours, I took your customer while you were napping"

:D

So youre in IT at a bank and dont understand why they dont want you surfing the net, forums, etc?? I hope to hell you dont work at the bank I do business because you dont seem to know shit about IT security. Oh yeah and if your boss says you cant surf the internet at work, say ok and shut your mouth.

I do plenty of work, departmentally speaking, I am above average in my performance in resolving technical issues quickly, while still being professional to the individuals that I speak with.

What am I to do, until that phone rings with something to fix? Twiddle my thumbs?

Going on forums is harmless, its not distracting me, or preventing me from performing well. I see no problem with it.

They basically want us sticking to our intranet, to read our companies propaganda..... :nono:

I love feeling like I'm enslaved more and more in the workplace.

THey pay you.....TO do....What they want you to do.

This isnt a Free for all and I am sure someone out there would be happy to have your job and would love to sit on their thumb during their downtime between work.

Times are tuogh and you should be thankful you can get on there at all at work.....

YOU'RE AT WORK......DO that.

Me either.... That's why I'd bail out the Engineer's door! Screw that "goin' down with the ship" crap :lol:

:lol: No one does that anymore. That was back in the good old days.

Jumping at 35mph doesn't hurt nearly as bad as one would think :D

Tuck and roll.

You could wear your MC gear. That would be a funny sight. :lol: