opinions? 07 r6 for 3200$

jessecwalters

http://columbus.craigslist.org/mcy/1834779578.html

thoughts on this sale?? Ive been looking for a newer 600 sport bike around that range. Too good to be true? stolen? angry wife? or just in need of money? Also, if I were to go look at it, anyone want to go with me? Im not sure of what to look at when doing a pirvate purchase like this. Thanks

well, i got a response email finally.

Sorry for delay

Are you still interested? My 2007 yamaha r6 is still for sale,it is in a good condition, no scratches, no damages, never been implicated in any accidents, no problems at the engine, runs very well.It has an clear title, it is certified and e-tested,a perfect bike.The last price is $2800. Actual mileage is: 1,036.

The reason I decided to sell the bike is started the second half of college and have to pay duty and because of the financial crisis that swept around the world my parents have no money to be able to pay tax, so I decided to sell bike in order to continue on with college.I want to tell you that we will use eBay in this transaction in order for both of us to be 100% protected and insured by them. If you're interested to purchase just email me your full name,shipping address and phone number,So I can notify eBay that you are selected as my buyer and they will contact you to explain the entire procedure.

For more pictures here is a link to the bike photo gallery:

http://s1011.photobucket.com/home/love8888_album/index

Thank you,

Sara Collins :)

in the "from" bar in email, it says "from: sara willson" ....? hm.

first of all, the egrish is terrible...that's your first clue.

second, I like when these idiots tell you they need all this info when ebay and paypal sends it all in the transactions.

they are phishing for your info.

more than likely she'll provide you with a link to a fake ebay site too. for you to enter all your info into.

3rd who uses ebay to sell a bike on craigslist? you come see the bike, hand them the money. test ride it, negotiate, agree on a price...leave with or without bike.

Edited by serpentracer