Q-S-&-L Bike Night Wed 7/14/10

mrbret

Who's going to be where........  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Who's going to be where........

• Count me in, I'll be at CC with the cool peeps
    • Count me almost in, I'll be at QSL with the cool peeps
    • Maybe, If i can force myself out of the house
    • Nope, I have something much less interesting to do but the other half is making me do it
    • Hookers & Blow (just for all you Hookers & Blow fans)

If the weather is good this week we'll meet at 7pm at the old Circuit City on Polaris..... No shock there

Then around 7:20'ish we'll roll over to QS&L to do what we normally do........ decide on where to eat.

Feel free to share any food ideas? :popcorn:

Here's the map of where to meet up (A) & the road trip ride over to QS&L (B) for any newbies or people that are unsure of when / where.

qslmap.jpg

Who's in?

Working late Weds.(7pm) so I will be meeting at CC unless you all leave before 720, then I ll just meet you at QSL. Brett text me if I m not there and you are leaving, so I can just meet up with you all at QSL. Thanks.

Will do mate.

We can wait for you.

Twisted, you be easy! You know I had softball Weds. and this is the last week, but game is at 615 and I can't make it either way. Plus free lunch and dinner at work tomorrow means I don't even have to spend money tomorrow other than on Sunoco 94 Octane(ouch).

Anyways, also thinking of something Friday night. Might just hit a few bike nights up around here, Im too poor to go to Mid Ohio like I want, so Im screwed. Even have work off for the weekend.

Hocking ride if nice?

do you guys meet at circuit city before every bike night? whats the address of this qs&l?

Pretty much yes, Not sure of address but it is on Polaris Parkway & I-71

See my map on the first post for a bit more detail