How to piss off liberals on the internet

Casper

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still waiting on evidence of the racism which liberals keep accusing the Tea Partiers of. Wasn't it Bill Clinton who said to Kennedy "a few years ago, (Obama) would have been bringing us coffee". I don't think Clinton is a Tea Partier.

Interesting how Armogida manages to bash religion, demean patriotism (poking fun at respecting the National anthem), and make baseless accusations against people whom she doesn't agree with. As usual, a "compassionate liberal" who wants everyone to be viewed as, and treated as, equal, fails to be able to do the same. Hypocrisy is status quo.

Name-calling, finger pointing, and projectionism are their M.O.

Wow.. looking at that chart... WTF happened in 2001? :eek: Everything was trending POSITIVE before that.

i thought this was nao a pics only thread?

but since you asked:

picture.php?albumid=460&pictureid=11699

I actually feel really bad for obama. his presidency is bitter sweet.

first black man president that has to take over the 2nd worse economy in us history. his biggest fault is trying to do anything with healthcare when you have an economy where there are millions on unemployment because of your own government.

the economy should have been is priority

Edited by serpentracer

I actually feel really bad for obama. his presidency is bitter sweet.

first black man president that has to take over the 2nd worse economy in us history. his biggest fault is trying to do anything with healthcare when you have an economy where there are millions on unemployment because of your own government.

the economy should have been is priority

You speak in past tense as if it's over already. You're right, the economy should be priority number one right now. Not gun control. Not Iraq/Iran/Afghanistan. Not China. Not healthcare. The deficit and the economy should be the only thing on that man's mind. If he could fix the economy, he'd go down as one of the greatest presidents in history. Instead, like a typical liberal, he's too worried about pushing his own agenda through. That's why we need an independent or Libertarian in office. Ron Paul ran as a republican, but I think he was our best bet. Next best is Ross Perot. We need a self made filthy rich old guy in office who knows how to handle this volume of money.