Taking off to the Valley in 20

Decimation

I didn't know Tony's wife was riding? Nice work!!

She's in the process of learning. She passed the MSF and got her license, now Holly is taking her out to get more comfy with the baby ninja. I'm an asshole and don't have the patience to teach her.

She's in the process of learning. She passed the MSF and got her license, now Holly is taking her out to get more comfy with the baby ninja. I'm an asshole and don't have the patience to teach her.

yeah its cause you yell at her.. I have the patience (some what) to try and push her to ride.. lol shes getting better though. :)

Just got back about 10 minutes ago. Got stuck behind a cage on the perfect S-turn down there. I cried.

i know of this turn. either i get stuck behind a cager, or as i'm rocketing out of the corner i see a cop. never fails.

Go into the valley like you're coming from Streetsboro off of 303. Once you get into the valley and pass the Winking Lizard, turn right onto the "byway". There's a blue sign posted that says some crap like "America's Byways lololol", or something. It's down about a mile and a half into the road.

Then splits off in a "Y"? Hines Hill and Boston Mills. I've never seen a cop on those roads. Not that I'm there that often. If I did though I would be getting a ticket. It's fun going up and down over there.

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=google&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-a&ie=UTF8&hl=en&ll=41.256565,-81.53953&spn=0.003275,0.010396&t=h&z=17

Yeah, it's on Boston Mills. The one I'm talking about is really tight and quick, though. You can see all the way through it before you lean to the left, and almost as soon as you do a left lean, you've got to flick it back up to the right.

ah I was thinking it was the one on Riverview, if that were the case Brecksville cops love to sit right at that yellow house looking thing right past Snowville on nice days