Dayton (live downtown-ish) work in Centerville

dayton

Ride to and from work as much as I can and out around Bellbrook to Xenia and to Waynesville during lunch. Tend to ride when it is nice but don't mind the rain in low traffic (stupid people get off your cell phones and pay attention).

Ol' School meets new 2008 Triumph Scrambler (was silver/orange) Gloss black. Building new wheels right now to run 110 front and 150 rear (stock 100/130 Trailwing) Going with Conti Trail attacks I hope.

Rode to Cleveland a few weeks ago, over to Indy to see friends. Make the Trip to Columbus (Polaris area) about once a month.

Married w/kid and work way more then I want to and don't ride as much as I would like. More of a cruising around and touring SW Ohio then sport riding, I will go for about anything and ride my own pace like we all should.

here are a few pictures so you can make fun of me now, thanks.

carlisle.jpg

Carlisle Bike Fest 2009 (work)

DSC01721.jpg

DSC01812.jpg

344201.jpg

Hi neighbor, wanna cruise?

What part of town are you in. I tend to make a saturday run to Springfield, or just out and around Yellow Springs / Wilmington area if I don't have any family stuff going on. There is a or used to be (have been down there this year yet) a great little dinner in Wilmington right off 68 or thier used to be. Doing a fork spring swap this weekend so not really going to do much other then that. But ya, just give me a little heads up and I will go for a cruise any time that I can get away without issue.

I'm in Kettering just off Dorothy near Moraine. Surprised I've never seen you out and about.

I have been over to Daddy katz a few times on Thrusdays, and my boss has a shop down in Moraine that we tend to hang around some nights. Easy to spot me in my lid for sure:

rsialien-blkredsil.jpg

o jeeze lol i was kidding.

Ah the name: sorry at work, just a little slow lol.