RIP Chachi

CoolWhip

My deepest condolences... I know how you feel, as I found my best friend dead several years ago. It took me a long time to get over the whole thing. We were the same way as in doing pretty much everything together...it's like a part of you dies with them.

I'm so sorry for your loss. I will keep you and his friends/family in my prayers, for a long road lies ahead... :(

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so sorry. I saw the joy and excitement you both had with your bikes... And the deep friendship you both shared. I'm happy I had the chance to meet him. Thoughts go out to his family. Deepest sympathies.

RiP.

For those of you who didn't know Chachi1189, or just Chachi, was my roommate. He was the one who got me into riding, and introduced me to the site. He was also my best friend. He died yesterday and I already miss him terribly. I don't really know what else to say. He was the person that I did everything with. We took classes together at OSU, we worked together at our job on campus, we rode together almost daily, we went on road trips, partied, and did everything together. I am going to miss him so much.

That's a tough one... Gonna take a long time to get over :(

Condolences to you & his family/loved ones

And thanx for keepin' us updated

Wow. Stuff like this just stops you in your tracks...

Did this happen have anything to do with whatever happened at Scarlett and Gray Cafe last night/this morning? There were an awful lot of cops as well as a crime scene van outside of it this morning and I live right across the street...

I love and miss him so much.

:( Unfortunately.... It's gonna seem surreal for awhile until it actually starts to set in

If you can get to MidOH tonight.... I'm guessin' there's plenty of people & activity that would help take your mind off it for awhile. Just look for the O.R/CycleSearch tent

Our beloved "Betu", Chitransh Agrawala passed away quietly at age 20 on July 15, 2010. He was known as "Chachi" amongst his friends at The Ohio State University. He was born on November 11, 1989 to Tejal Agrawala (Kadakia) and Rajesh Agrawala. He loved to ride his bike with passi...on and enjoyed helping others all times. He graduated from Westerville Central High school in 2007 and joined OSU - CSE as a Honor student. He leaves with lots of memories in the short life and will be dearly missed forever.

Services are scheduled on July 17, 2010 between 2.30 - 4.30pm at Hill Funeral Home, 220 S State St Westerville, OH 43081, 614 882 2121; followed by cremation thereafter at Rutherford Funeral home at 450 West Olentangy St, Powell OH 43065.

Really sad to hear about this. Just try to keep your head up, and hold tight to the positive memories. As others have stated, WHEN YOU'RE READY, it may help the healing process if you were able to open up to someone and talk it out.

You, and the rest of Chachi's family will be in my prayers.