First time poster long time reader

Adam

oh yes many question, but right now I am just looking to find out about what kind of luggage I can put on the bike for longer rides where I will be staying over night and what kind of gear long riders take with them that should be brought along

and I am looking for shoes to buy, just haven't bit the bullet yet

this winter I am hoping I can find a tail section I can swap on it when not needing the luggage that looks something a little more cafe looking as that is what I think goes best with the front of the bike. If I can't find where one is sold or made I will have to see about getting something made myself

DSC05726.JPG

DSC05726.JPG

oh yes many question, but right now I am just looking to find out about what kind of luggage I can put on the bike for longer rides where I will be staying over night and what kind of gear long riders take with them that should be brought along

and I am looking for shoes to buy, just haven't bit the bullet yet

this winter I am hoping I can find a tail section I can swap on it when not needing the luggage that looks something a little more cafe looking as that is what I think goes best with the front of the bike. If I can't find where one is sold or made I will have to see about getting something made myself

DSC05726.JPG

DSC05726.JPG

Welcome aboard.

http://www.twistedthrottle.com/ <--- Excellent website for touring stuff.

Are you looking for hardbags or soft?