Shoei RF1100

conn-e-rot

i love mine....fits great, ventilates great, m2010, best helmet ive worn

my one and only complaint, is the molded in fin on the back of the helmet...sometimes my jacket will lift up on my torso some *like, off my shoulders* and the neck will get stuck over that fin and make it hard to turn my head....im sure its because my jacket isnt exact fit though, and not the helmet itself

They are worth the price. accessories are a little pricey but that is expected from a high end helmet. Try looking on Ebay and some other motorcycle sites, they will probably be around the same amount but you can avoid sales tax and most places ship for free.

What do you consider a good deal on one? I only ask because I was looking at them yesterday at the Pony and they were about $330 for a solid. I was wondering if that was a good price or not.

if thats the price, they musta gone down...my matte was $385 when i got it a few months ago

They are worth the price. accessories are a little pricey but that is expected from a high end helmet. Try looking on Ebay and some other motorcycle sites, they will probably be around the same amount but you can avoid sales tax and most places ship for free.

yep... $50 for a tinted shield, $45 or so for a second set of cheek pads

Max, I think you're looking at the RF1000 and not the RF1100. The 1100 is currently $385 for solid and $425 for graphic. RF1000s are on closeout.

Casper posted a good review of Carrie's new RF1100, said he loved it. I can't find it now.

I dont know. I looked at a few of them yesterday and they are all on the same wall. Nice, but way fuckin expensive.

I like the RF1000 and 1100, but not at 4 hundy.

BTW, dont anybody come at me with the whole "how much is your head worth" bullshit since we all know there are plenty of less expensive helmets out there that are just as safe. K?

I love mine. Got it last fall. You can find them cheaper than IP. Paid 310.00 for a matte black from ridersdiscount, but you have to call them and say you are on the wera forum. This was when all the rf1000's started going on closeout and they were right around the same price.

I dont know. I looked at a few of them yesterday and they are all on the same wall. Nice, but way fuckin expensive.

I like the RF1000 and 1100, but not at 4 hundy.

BTW, dont anybody come at me with the whole "how much is your head worth" bullshit since we all know there are plenty of less expensive helmets out there that are just as safe. K?

how much yo head wurf??

COME AT ME BRUH.

If you want the most well-designed helmet for any street oriented riding on any motorcycle, just get the RF-1100. I work at IP and will tell you that it's the best full-face helmet out there, unless you want helmet stability at track type speeds (then you want an X-12.)IP's in store prices on RF's: Black & white are $359.99, other solids are $377.99. Any graphics are $449.99. I won't try to tell you how much your head is worth; you know better than anyone else does. There is a big difference between an effective helmet and the best you'll ever have. Just sayin...