Scam?

DTM Brian

Hi, Brian,

thank for you interest taken in 750 gxsr motorbike. I like very much to be selling to you it.

It is currently storing in another state. I am in Africa studying giraffe mating habits.

Motorbike is crated awaiting shipment to your adress as soon as you wire monies to me in africa.

email them and they will say "oh yeah its a great bike. im in the army stationed in timbuktu right now, but dont worry, ill take care of all the shipping."

Hi, Brian,

thank for you interest taken in 750 gxsr motorbike. I like very much to be selling to you it.

It is currently storing in another state. I am in Africa studying giraffe mating habits.

Motorbike is crated awaiting shipment to your adress as soon as you wire monies to me in africa.

are you the seller??? you sound like every other seller on craigslist

Hi ,

There are 11309 miles on it, the bike is in great condition, has been properly maintained, has never been laid down or abused in any way. it comes with a clean title and the price I'm selling it for is $2440, which is including all charges. I used to live in Chicago IL but I'm currently working in the UK (London) and I'll be moving here permanently within the next few months. The bike is stored at UPS warehouse the title and all paperwork is along with the bike in their possession. I'm using ebay for this transaction and the bike one to be delivered by UPS, so if you want to move forward with the purchase, let me explain you how they work and how we can proceed: to start the official transaction I need your full name and delivery address, I forward it to eBay and they will notify you with all the instructions how to purchase the bike from me (payment, shipping, return policy etc.). after your payment was confirmed you can receive them in about 48 hours ( with tracking # ) . you will have a 14-day return policy starting with the day you receive the bike, so you will have the chance to test and inspect it before funds are released. if you decide to keep it, they have the Power of Attorney so they will transfer the title into your name and release me the funds, if not they will be responsible for the return shipping and you will have a complete refund within 3 days. anyway, they will explain you detailed the entire process.

if you want to purchase it, I will be waiting your email so we can get started.

Please check my feedback : http://myworld.ebay.com/the*ocean.

Thank You

Hi ,

There are 11309 miles on it, the bike is in great condition, has been properly maintained, has never been laid down or abused in any way. it comes with a clean title and the price I'm selling it for is $2440, which is including all charges. I used to live in Chicago IL but I'm currently working in the UK (London) and I'll be moving here permanently within the next few months. The bike is stored at UPS warehouse the title and all paperwork is along with the bike in their possession. I'm using ebay for this transaction and the bike one to be delivered by UPS, so if you want to move forward with the purchase, let me explain you how they work and how we can proceed: to start the official transaction I need your full name and delivery address, I forward it to eBay and they will notify you with all the instructions how to purchase the bike from me (payment, shipping, return policy etc.). after your payment was confirmed you can receive them in about 48 hours ( with tracking # ) . you will have a 14-day return policy starting with the day you receive the bike, so you will have the chance to test and inspect it before funds are released. if you decide to keep it, they have the Power of Attorney so they will transfer the title into your name and release me the funds, if not they will be responsible for the return shipping and you will have a complete refund within 3 days. anyway, they will explain you detailed the entire process.

Thank You

Classic.

Hi ,

Thank You

Very well though out scam response! That one will be believable to some! Scary!

My response would be some thing like, let ME tell YOU how they work. They don't handle the transacion, YOU do, and I've never heard of UPS offering any service like you mention. Seriously, you need to get a life and make money like most of the rest of the world, by workin for it. I hope someone really does fall for your scam, someone in the legal system, that will put you in JAIL for it.

Very well though out scam response! That one will be believable to some! Scary!

My response would be some thing like, let ME tell YOU how they work. They don't handle the transacion, YOU do, and I've never heard of UPS offering any service like you mention. Seriously, you need to get a life and make money like most of the rest of the world, by workin for it. I hope someone really does fall for your scam, someone in the legal system, that will put you in JAIL for it.

Somebody recently posted one of these, that they got as a response. We found eBay info about it. Meaning that PayPal and UPS and eBay just don't work that way. It's one of the current scams.

Here's the last one I saw last fall... similar story line.

"Hi,

the bike is in great condition, has been properly maintained, has never been laid down or abused in any way. it comes with a clean title and the price I'm selling it for is $2800, which is including all charges.

I used to live in Westerville but I'm currently working in the UK (London) and I'll be moving here permanently within the next few months and I can't afford the luxury of taking the bike with me so I decided to let it go.

I'm using a privately-held company called Safehouse Self Storage Ltd. to sell this bike, I left it at their warehouse before leaving to the UK. they are supervising the entire sale process from payment, shipping with a 14-day return policy, title transfer service or/and (if needed) returns and refunding.

if you want to purchase it, let me know and I will explain you how the company works and how we can move forward.

Thanks"

Everywhere he said the bike was, I had a cousin who was going to stop by and check it out. I had him going for a few weeks. Bastards....:beating: