5 year old plays System of a Down drums

gen3flygirl

Yeah, some of the other stuff on his site is even better. If he stays with it, ten years from now he'll be fucking amazing.

I got my first kit when I was 6, and I was pretty good; this kid is something else.

Have you ever tried to MAKE a 4-yr-old do anything? the wife and I had 4-yr-old twins in our wedding, and there's no way to make them do anything if they're not enjoying it.

I think the parents ahve the right idea though: sell "jonah rocks!" t-shirts now while he's a novelty. The fact is that there's not that much money to be made as a professional musician, and good as the kid is for being 4 years old, there are a lot of people out there who are a LOT better, but lack the gimmick. IF he sticks with it and works hard, he's got a chance to be great, but he ain't there yet.

[nomedia=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHDjGtj18X0]YouTube- Amazing Drum Solo[/nomedia]

it really picks up at about 2:05. He's doing what's called a "muscle roll." Drum roll on snare with one hand.

Edited by redkow97