Hidden clause in ObamaCare will crush small business' w/ 1099's to generate!

Fonzie

Personal banker at USBank here.

Not true at all.

In fact, we're screaming for small businesses to get loans atm. It's tough but if they're in good standing with their credit it's not expressly difficult.

It's just that a lot of the small business owners are strapped as it is. there's not a lot of new growth happening.

I understand that, but the conditions still exist. It's the small businesses that are struggling, that aren't getting the economic aid they were "promised" or hoped they could get. I've seen scores of small business failures, during each recession. It's the way things work.

we already have 2 girls in our office that will be dedicated to doing all this fucking paperwork. I'm so livid about all this shit it is ridiculous and soon I'll have to deal with it first hand since I will have to take over our companies health care shit. We are going to try and keep the system we have in place right now, but I just can't see it being cost effective for too long and all our employees including myself and my family that owns it are going to be SOL

I feel your pain brother I am a small bussiness owner also

do you have any idea how embarrassing it's going to be when i have to fill out a 1099 for the real doll i was going to write off? the is not for great justice. not at all!

srsly though, why are there tax code changes in health care reform?

Me thinks the thread title is a little melodramatic. If your idea of record keeping is throwing everything in shoeboxes and stroking out at tax time then I suppose this could drive you over the edge. Businesses with proper accounting systems in place will hardly notice.

Me thinks the thread title is a little melodramatic. If your idea of record keeping is throwing everything in shoeboxes and stroking out at tax time then I suppose this could drive you over the edge. Businesses with proper accounting systems in place will hardly notice.

I don't think you quite understand the magnitude of paperwork and extra bullshit this is going to cause. It will literally be enough to turn a part time 15hr a week position into a full timer, just for the anticipated paperwork alone

Hi, you must be new here. You attempted to refutiate a political thread with logic.

who else saw what I did thar?

i'll be here, working on getting my paperwork caught up like i do several times a week, trying to figure out how i'm going to afford to continue to pay even the company's half of the latest round of increases for my employees' health insurance while all you cubicle monkeys expound on about just how easy and smooth this transition will be for people like me and several million other small business owners.

i'll be here, working on getting my paperwork caught up like i do several times a week, trying to figure out how i'm going to afford to continue to pay even the company's half of the latest round of increases for my employees' health insurance while all you cubicle monkeys expound on about just how easy and smooth this transition will be for people like me and several million other small business owners.

where is that rep when you need it

It will literally be enough to turn a part time 15hr a week position into a full timer, just for the anticipated paperwork alone

good. thats what we call 'creating jobs'.

good. thats what we call 'creating jobs'.

not in our case. Also, what I.P said is this whole thing will actually lose WAY more jobs than it can possibly create from everything I understand