Juice Box, Necessary?

GoBishops22

Its a fancy resistor-in-box to dump more fuel or something similar. If they say you need it, you likely do. Otherwise you need a power commander to tune your bike to the new exhaust system. Your new slip on will allow exhaust to flow more freely, but will also cause your bike to run leaner than stock (more unburnt fuel leaves the chamber during the exhaust stroke). Therefore you run hotter, and their cheapo, quick-fix is to dump more fuel into the combustion chamber with previously mentioned device

Juice box is a fail, PCIII and tuned properly by DTMBrian not one of the free downloaded generic tunes.

TwoBros slipon is a fail as well. There are so many better choices out there. The 2 bros is noise not performance if you want your bike to be stupid loud so you can bang it off the rev limiter at bikenites then yep its for you. If you want to improve the performance of your bike look else where. Theres a reason its one of the cheapest slipons you can buy.

TwoBros slipon is a fail as well. There are so many better choices out there. The 2 bros is noise not performance if you want your bike to be stupid loud so you can bang it off the rev limiter at bikenites then yep its for you. If you want to improve the performance of your bike look else where. Theres a reason its one of the cheapest slipons you can buy.

I don't know if its just because its the VFR but mine came with a Two Bros exhaust and I had heard the same things but it suprised me how good it sounds as well as actually barely being loud at all. Good sound when accelerating but not annoyingly loud when hovering at freeway speeds

arrow is a very well regarded manufacturer. the arrows that are on my 998s are quite a bit more pricey than that lol. I'd say outside of OEM mufflers, there are who build a better muffler than arrow.

looks like that one is on clearance, so i doubt they have the CF one there. Titanium is very respectable for bling factor, though. but it all depends on what look you're going for.

i just ran across it while looking for more junk for my bikes. good luck with your search.

also im going with the two bros due to the fact i like the look, but also its the only one i can afford, id love to have an akropovic, but just dont have the funds

Why not save a little longer to have the money for a quality pipe instead of dropping the cash you have now for a crappy one that will not do anything but give you a headache on a long ride? Your logic is escaping me, unless you're just trying to look cool at a bike nite. :dunno:

dude, I'm not needing a huge performance gain, just some better sound, and aesthetics, id love to buy an akro, but it would seriously take me a long time to save up that much, and I leave for school, and will not have time to work so basically its this or i have to wait till next summer spring...

Mines annoyingly loud i wish i would have chose something different. But if you like loud it will work for you.

My loud is louder than your loud :D

dude, I'm not needing a huge performance gain, just some better sound, and aesthetics, id love to buy an akro, but it would seriously take me a long time to save up that much, and I leave for school, and will not have time to work so basically its this or i have to wait till next summer spring...

I waited 3 years before getting my current setup.

Well I'd wait, it's a crap pipe, stupid loud and will need repacked regularly.

But it's your bike and your cash, you get what you pay for and in this case you'll actually get a little less than you pay for.

Well I'd wait, it's a crap pipe, stupid loud and will need repacked regularly.

But it's your bike and your cash, you get what you pay for and in this case you'll actually get a little less than you pay for.

True story