FREE: Luggage Rack / Sissy Bar - Hilliard OH

31rx7

Tried to sell this and there was no interest. Now FREE or it goes to the curb,

This is the luggage rack / sissy bar that came with my 1975 Honda CB750 as I want to get it back to a stock look.

Both are in fair shape with some minor rust that should clean up. The two forward mounts on the luggage rack adjust in and out for (I assume) fitment to different bikes. The forward tube on the left side broke at some point and was repaired not too elegantly, but it is functional.

The sissy bar unbolts from the rack.

Pick up only - I am in Hilliard and work in Dublin.

Pics at

[url:5f045]http://new.photos.yahoo.com/rgrunenw/album/576460762376326586[/url:5f045]

Thanks!

Rich

• 7 months later...
Tried to sell this and there was no interest. Now FREE or it goes to the curb,

This is the luggage rack / sissy bar that came with my 1975 Honda CB750 as I want to get it back to a stock look.

Both are in fair shape with some minor rust that should clean up. The two forward mounts on the luggage rack adjust in and out for (I assume) fitment to different bikes. The forward tube on the left side broke at some point and was repaired not too elegantly, but it is functional.

The sissy bar unbolts from the rack.

Pick up only - I am in Hilliard and work in Dublin.

Pics at

[url:5f045]http://new.photos.yahoo.com/rgrunenw/album/576460762376326586[/url:5f045]

Thanks!

Rich

Understand about the "no interest" in the old i just gave away a sissy bar and luggage rack off of a 83 suzuki GS650G. The luggage rack still had a lunch box mounted to it...LOL>