Infractions

Todd#43

I didn't start a battle. Others did, and I responded in kind.

In kind? In kind would've been a PM, not a public thread.

People can say what they want - when someone misunderstands me I'll respond and/or defend my position.
Why even bother if you don't give a shit?
I dont see how that indicates I give a shit about what others think of me as a person.
If you REALLY didn't care, then why would you waste your time to make sure you communicated properly? And what exactly was misunderstood here? The 1pt infraction you're whining about because some mod made a comment... didn't even call you a name -- you've called me a liberal fuck and told me to go fuck myself in your last post alone and I'm not crying about it, nor am I responding "in kind". It appears I'm half your age and twice as mature.
I may be a lot of things, but I'm not a liar. Go fuck yourself.
That's exactly what I'd expect a liar to say. Once again, why do you even care? You really think it's worth your time to correct my opinion of you on this website? When you just spent your time arguing that you don't give a shit about what others think...That's a battle worth fighting for you? You either 'don't care" or you do care because you feel the need to tell me to "go fuck myself" for calling you a liar. You're a horrible flip flopper.

Maybe we should push for more self moderation by having members use the "Report a Post" Feature?

That way if others than a moderator who might be biased complain about it, then maybe its time to take action. I am sure there are plenty of times where most will think something was fine but a moderator will still remove, change or issue an infraction where its just not needed.

Ths doesnt apply just to this forum either, its across the board on all forums.

Now if this isn't constructive....I don't know what is.

thats pretty much how we work........ nobody uses that report post feature except the mods and admin. we have asked for folks to use it.

when we see it we discuss in the admin area what action to take and one of is usually does it. if its a small thing we wont wait for everyone to chime in. and sometimes we wont all agree, but shit happnes.

I guess I have to ask the glaringly obvious question: What of your's got moderated?

this made me lol

report a post by members, then have a poll somehow where the majority of the votes get point or no point. make it fair.

this is not a democracy...... sorry man ;)

I'm the mod that gave the infraction. :D

No, I'm the mod that gave the infraction! :D

lol.gif I must not be the only one who's caught "Life" on Comedy Central lately roflmao.gif

Is that how you run your business Todd..... Everyone can write up everyone.... Including you? Do you just give the guy you wanna get rid of, a slap on the wrist?? Nahhh.... You start a paper trail & get 'em movin' toward the door

Nope.

If someone needs to go - supervisor (moderator) or otherwise the final decision rests with me. At the same point in time, a supervisor doesn't have carte blanche to run the company either (as the mods do here). I'm not big on paper trails either. Usually I'll just make them miserable enough to quit.

The situation here isn't comparable to how a company is run. Right now, you have the foxes guarding the hen house. It doesn't work.

thats pretty much how we work........ nobody uses that report post feature except the mods and admin. we have asked for folks to use it.

I'll be the first to applaud the administration and moderation of the site, I see no issue with it :confused:

secondly, I would like to point out that I would use this feature more often if I was a whiny bitch that took offense to things and cried all the time

Nope.

If someone needs to go - supervisor (moderator) or otherwise the final decision rests with me. At the same point in time, a supervisor doesn't have carte blanche to run the company either (as the mods do here). I'm not big on paper trails either. Usually I'll just make them miserable enough to quit.

With your sunny disposition, I wouldn't think that would take much.... But now you're gettin' the idea Sunshine

I'll be the first to applaud the administration and moderation of the site, I see no issue with it :confused:

secondly, I would like to point out that I would use this feature more often if I was a whiny bitch that took offense to things and cried all the time

Geee.... You mean somebody doesn't think we're complete dBags & out to pick on only them?? :cool:

Geee.... You mean somebody doesn't think we're complete dBags & out to pick on only them?? :cool:

I've just never understood the point of arguing and complaining about stupid shit on a forum. If you get offended or don't like something, don't read it and move the fuck on. If you are that starved for attention or your life is that boring then get a fucking hobby other than being what basically boils down to a drama queen

lol.gif I must not be the only one who's caught "Life" on Comedy Central lately roflmao.gif

Funny thing is.... 'Ol Sunshine has been told multiple times he was wrong in assuming it was me that gave him either infraction..... Yet I still haven't heard him admit he was wrong ;)

Funny thing is.... 'Ol Sunshine has been told multiple times he was wrong in assuming it was me that gave him either infraction..... Yet I still haven't heard him admit he was wrong ;)

will never happen even with undeniable proof, fucking baby boomers

In kind? In kind would've been a PM, not a public thread.

I would have, but you cant respond to the PM and the moderator who gave you the infraction isn't named. Remember the nameless "rep" bullshit. Its the same thing all over again.

Why even bother if you don't give a shit?

I don't give a shit what people think of me, but I'll defend the point I'm trying to make. Understand?

If you REALLY didn't care, then why would you waste your time to make sure you communicated properly? And what exactly was misunderstood here? The 1pt infraction you're whining about because some mod made a comment... didn't even call you a name -- you've called me a liberal fuck and told me to go fuck myself in your last post alone and I'm not crying about it, nor am I responding "in kind". It appears I'm half your age and twice as mature.

Again, you're confusing whether I care what people think of me as a person or if they understand what I'm saying - two entirely different things.

That's exactly what I'd expect a liar to say. Once again, why do you even care? You really think it's worth your time to correct my opinion of you on this website? When you just spent your time arguing that you don't give a shit about what others think...That's a battle worth fighting for you? You either 'don't care" or you do care because you feel the need to tell me to "go fuck myself" for calling you a liar. You're a horrible flip flopper.

Are you drinking tonight? Why do you have so much trouble separating my desire to make sure I'm understood with the fact that I care less what people think about me? Did you really need three paragraphs to say the same thing over and over and over again?

I stand by my original statement - go fuck yourself.

I think you're a douchebag but that's only because you are constantly slapping me around and treating me like dirt. Just because I'm your bitch doesn't mean that you have to degrade me all the time :lol:

thank you i thought all my posts were going by the wayside :lol:

Wait, is it foxes or wolf pack? Dammit!! I'm confused

im the fucking wolf pack.......... one man wolf pack!!!!

I would have, but you cant respond to the PM and the moderator who gave you the infraction isn't named. Remember the nameless "rep" bullshit. Its the same thing all over again.

if or when i send an infraction ill add my name just like would have with the neg rep ;)

With your sunny disposition, I wouldn't think that would take much.... But now you're gettin' the idea Sunshine

The longest anyone lasted was a week.

If you're trying to turn the tables, you're really going to have to do better.

I know you didn't give me the first one, and I never said that you did. That came from the occasionally friendly cracker. The source of the second one has never been mentioned publicly to my knowledge. If it has, and it wasn't you, my apologies.

The longest anyone lasted was a week.

If you're trying to turn the tables, you're really going to have to do better.

I know you didn't give me the first one, and I never said that you did. That came from the occasionally friendly cracker. The source of the second one has never been mentioned publicly to my knowledge. If it has, and it wasn't you, my apologies.

Neither came from me.

Wrong forum.

I'm the admin that gave the infraction :D

Again, wrong forum.

It was sarcasm, you liberal fuck. Learn it.

The emoticons that you haven't used this year are good for reinforcing that it's sarcasm. :D

The movie? That's a good one!

Nope.

Sounds like a pussy, or lazy way out. Jussayin'.

one%20man%20wolfpack.jpg

:nono:

The emoticons that you haven't used this year are good for reinforcing that it's sarcasm.

Yeah. Read it and try to understand who its coming from. I've noticed that you have difficulty picking up on it most of the time.

Sounds like a pussy, or lazy way out. Jussayin'.

Its much easier - far less paperwork and a near ZERO chance of having to pay unemployment - and a shitload more fun. However, some hardline cases have to be dealt with immediately and they do. Find someone that used to work second shift at a company I ran in Twinsburg - I fired all of them the first week I was there.