Infractions

Todd#43

I would have, but you cant respond to the PM and the moderator who gave you the infraction isn't named. Remember the nameless "rep" bullshit. Its the same thing all over again.

Or, you could've just PM'd Casper and cried to him like a little girl instead of doing it for everyone to see? Your problem solving skills are lacking.

I don't give a shit what people think of me, but I'll defend the point I'm trying to make. Understand?

There you go again... what's the point you're trying to make? You don't even know do you?

Again, you're confusing whether I care what people think of me as a person or if they understand what I'm saying - two entirely different things.

If you had to have an argument with everyone that didn't understand the way you think, you'd do nothing but talk all day long. I still call bull... you care. You care because you keep posting trying to defend yourself. Defend yourself against what? What was that point again?

I stand by my original statement - go fuck yourself.

That's pretty much the ONLY thing you're consistent on. Pat yourself on the back for that - keyboard warrior.

Or, you could've just blah blah blah blah to blah like a little blah blah of blah it for blah to see? Your problem blah blah blah blah .

blah you go again... blah the blah blah blah to blah ? blah blah blah blah do you?

blah had to blah an blah with blah that blah blah blah blah you blah , blah do nothing blah blah all blah blah . I blah blah blah ... blah blah . blah blah because blah blah blah blah to blah blah . blah blah blah blah ? blah blah blah blah again?

blah blah blah blah ONLY blah blah consistent blah . blah blah blah blah blah for blah - keyboard blah .

You again?

Yeah. Read it and try to understand who its coming from. I've noticed that you have difficulty picking up on it most of the time.

I guess ya got me there. :rolleyes:

Its much easier - far less paperwork and a near ZERO chance of having to pay unemployment - and a shitload more fun. However, some hardline cases have to be dealt with immediately and they do. Find someone that used to work second shift at a company I ran in Twinsburg - I fired all of them the first week I was there.

So, greedy, lazy, pussy that likes to have fun at the expense of others' livelihood that runs a tight ship. Gotcha.

So, greedy, lazy, pussy that likes to have fun at the expense of others' livelihood that runs a tight ship. Gotcha.

Remember, when they fuck up, they're fucking with MY livelihood. I have no time, patience or reason to put up with that kind of shit.

Remember, when they fuck up, they're fucking with MY livelihood. I have no time, patience or reason to put up with that kind of shit.

So, can 'em and be done with it.

Eh, nevermind. Disregard that. Not a battle to get into, you're in a different position than I, and it's your choice of how you run your company. I'm only leaving it there for consistency, I don't remove my posts.

Kinda of like how the mods shouldn't have to put up with your crap either -- and they aren't even getting PAID!

Kinda of like how the mods shouldn't have to put up with your crap either -- and they aren't even getting PAID!

If they get tired of it, they can bring out the ban hammer.

If you're tired of it, click the fucking ignore button and quit whining.

It'd take awhile for me to get tired of it. It's actually a welcome break between studying -- seeing how petty and trivial old people can get on the internet.

I'm actually surprised you just won't let it die -- I figured you'd be off scheming on how to keep some poor schmuck from getting unemployment after you fire 3 more people tomorrow because someone called you a wiener on the web.

blah take awhile for me blah blah tired blah . blah blah a blah break blah blah -- blah blah blah and blah old blah blah blah blah blah blah.

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah it die -- I blah blah blah blah blah on blah blah blah some blah blah blah blah unemployment blah blah fire blah blah blah

blah blah someone called you a wiener on the web.

Someone called me a wiener?

I must have missed that in all the excitement.