I'm Just Mad as Hell!!

FranknStein

It's like they new that the job could be rough and wanted to support one anothers' actions. AND THEY WERE ALL SNARKY!!!!!!

Those snarky fucking fucks!! What the fuck were those fucking snarky fucks fucking thinking!? I don't fucking believe the fucking audacity of those fucking fucks!!! Fucking ganging up on an fucking innocent fucking citizen!! Un-fucking-believable. I'm just saying... :dunno:

OHH SHIT!!! I did forget to mention that. After he got all snarky a whole host of other security guards came out and told me.......TOLD ME!!....to please quiet down. It was like they were clanish, they all stuck together and they all backed each other up! Can you imagine that Security backing up one another in a difficult situation??!!!!! It's like they new that the job could be rough and wanted to support one anothers' actions. AND THEY WERE ALL SNARKY!!!!!! ....I think they were FUCKTARDS!!! yeah that's it they were a vicious pack of FUCKTARDS!!!!! SNARKY FUCKTARDS!!!!!!!! I'll be scarred forever!!!!

Did you then return to work and fire many people, because you are middle aged and they are lazy?

If that guard would have just left you alone people would not have had to see your outburst.