warcock down

EagleCock

That sucks, will the 05-06 motors work with the 03-04 600s? Good luck finding something that works. Road America rocks, did you at least have some fun before you troubles?

ya. 05-06 will work and give me a little more juice. Road America was awesome! best track I've ever ridden and I know why so many people say it's their fav track...it kills mid ohio in every aspect but midohio doesn't owe me a motor :mad:

what happened anyway? did you just beat on it too much? everything i know about honduh is crumbling around me! is my 600rr going to get blowed up?! OH THE HUMANITY

what happened anyway? did you just beat on it too much? everything i know about honduh is crumbling around me! is my 600rr going to get blowed up?! OH THE HUMANITY

i think so...that or I'm too fat for a 600

that happens when you dont change the oil or dont have any oil in it. Which one was it. :)

yea I was definitely good on the oil situation...I even replaced it just before this trackday only to see my new oil filled up with metal.

I noticed some noises from the motor but just attributed it to a noisy CCT that is a common problem on my p.o.s. motor.

I think it had 24k when it blew...and the last year has me just bouncing it off the rev limiter to impress everyone