Effin Newb (Zach's fault)

Trambo

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

gayg.jpg

That would be awesome in a black velvet painting.

I will not deny, I know I ride a girl's bike. The SV has that... reputation.

I'm OK with that.

But my preference for women is pretty solid. Married for 8 years, she allows me to ride & waste money on this hobby, so I'm pretty much scared straight, if ya know what I means. ;)

so you are going to start riding a harley and look like this guy when you are older...

p.s. we all know you stuff your junk with socks, don't flatter yourself

gaypapasmurf.jpg

Nope, he doesn't stuff his junk. I checked.................wut?

SV is a chic bike? WELL NOW............that explains alot about JRMmmiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Yea, but I have the 1000cc one. I had to get the bigger one to compensate for my shallow vaj. :(

Casper has the same engine in his, but he got the 'adventure' bike so he can ride away from all the riders on the street that make fun of his pussy, he's very sensitive.

Yea, but I have the 1000cc one. I had to get the bigger one to compensate for my shallow vaj. :(

Casper has the same engine in his, but he got the 'adventure' bike so he can ride away from all the riders on the street that make fun of his pussy, he's very sensitive.

:snarky: <------ been waiting for a reason to use it!

He did take it off road during the WV ride that you were too much of a pussy to go on. I'd rock out an SV650 but I'm on touch with my "inner homo"

I bet if you rocked an SV on some twisties for a couple weekends you may even like it better than the 'busa.

I wouldn't know though, I've never ridden a 'busa.

I looked at one today and :bow: at it's pure awesomeness