Effin Newb (Zach's fault)

Trambo

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Page 5 if you're at the default 10 posts per page. :lol:

You fillin' in for Nick, is 'ya? ;)

Goddam, casper, I better be gettin bonus points in this referral contest!

No shit.... I like your friend better than you lol.gif

Hi Trambo. :) I gotta say, this place has potential. :penis:

However, thier acceptance of Zach as one of thier own, has me doubting thier judgement. ;)

Oh, I'm one of the lemmings that Zach gratiously invited from SVRider.

Good point. And the dancing banana with the PENIS sign? Fucking brilliant. (You can say the here, wow!)

Zach seems nicer here, for some reason. It's weird. It's like an alternate universe, where shit is the same, only different. I like it.

Oh yeah. Fuck, shit, asshole dammit son of a bitch!! :drink:

:monkeypoo:

:sheepfucker:

Hi Trambo. :) I gotta say, this place has potential. :penis:

However, thier acceptance of Zach as one of thier own, has me doubting thier judgement. ;)

Oh, I'm one of the lemmings that Zach gratiously invited from SVRider.

Yeah, pretty much everything this clown just said.

This place is pretty cool. :tagteam:

Zach seems nicer here, for some reason. It's weird. It's like an alternate universe, where shit is the same, only different. I like it.

Bizarro Zach?

Hello all I'm Mike, also an SVR guy, I didn't make my own thread because I doubt it would have trumped Trambo's, so here I am. I'm from NY, a Mets fan, so i've had my share of pain as well. I too ride an sv (the 650 girls version :D). This thread was a fun read, you guys seem like you have a great community here.

P.S. Sorry about LeBron :facepalm:

Haha awesome, but Dan Gilbert certainly is. :mad::beating:

I don't know many people in Ohio who actually follow any Cleveland sports teams. They're all like this huge disappointment. The Indians, the Browns, the Cavaliers... if they didn't all just really suck, we wouldn't know what to do with ourselves. Thank God for Cinci. At least they sometimes win a few games.

I don't know many people in Ohio who actually follow any Cleveland sports teams. They're all like this huge disappointment. The Indians, the Browns, the Cavaliers... if they didn't all just really suck, we wouldn't know what to do with ourselves. Thank God for Cinci. At least they sometimes win a few games.

Yea I don't blame them, the Cincy teams are much more watchable. The funny thing is that all of the Cleveland teams have showed some promise over the past few years, only to regress pretty quickly. The Indians had a great young core who have all just either taken a huge step back or been plagued with injuries, the Browns won 10 games a few years ago but have been a mess at QB for a while, and obviously the Cavs were a great regular season team with LeBron (postseason not so much).

Yea I don't blame them, the Cincy teams are much more watchable. The funny thing is that all of the Cleveland teams have showed some promise over the past few years, only to regress pretty quickly. The Indians had a great young core who have all just either taken a huge step back or been plagued with injuries, the Browns won 10 games a few years ago but have been a mess at QB for a while, and obviously the Cavs were a great regular season team with LeBron (postseason not so much).

Cleveland teams are masters of choking.