Effin Newb (Zach's fault)

Trambo

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:eek: Now wait a fucking minute. Are you telling me that the SV is a girl's bike?!?

Son of a bitch. :mad: That damn salesman told me that the SV was the baddest, manliest, testosterone machine that was ever built.

I want to go and kick his ass, but I still have to vacuum the house, do the laundry and make the bed. :(

Holy cow! The smilies here are fantastic! :villagers:

:eek: Now wait a fucking minute. Are you telling me that the SV is a girl's bike?!?

Son of a bitch. :mad: That damn salesman told me that the SV was the baddest, manliest, testosterone machine that was ever built.

I want to go and kick his ass, but I still have to vacuum the house, do the laundry and make the bed. :(

Yep, he lied to you. The baddest, manliest, testosterone machine that was ever built is the Sportster 883 :lol:

More girly than a Miata full of vaginas. :nono:

How's aboot making me a sammich while you're up?

No shit. The pooping monkey is awesome, and the poop flinging monkey even better. Who doesn't love a monkey?

OK. I'm pretty sure that I can shit on a slice of bread. Would you like some mayo with that too?

:D

Ooh, and some of that spicy mustard. That "Gray Poopon" shit. And maybe lettuce & tomato. Can you trim the crust off also?

Everyone just assumes I'm a chick, 'cuz I ride an SV. ;)

lol

Where the fuck have you been? He's a dude with female genitalia.........kinda like MJ :lol:

I've been waiting all day for a ride that no one showed up on! :lol:

Ooh, and some of that spicy mustard. That "Gray Poopon" shit. And maybe lettuce & tomato. Can you trim the crust off also?

Yeah, you fit right in here.

More girly than a Miata full of vaginas. :nono:

How's aboot making me a sammich while you're up?

No shit. The pooping monkey is awesome, and the poop flinging monkey even better. Who doesn't love a monkey?

Holy shit. SV queers beetin' up on other SV queers. Don't you queens know you gotta stick together? :fruit::supergay:

Oh, these fuckin smilies are great!