8th Annual Terry McDowell Poker Run

Casper

so it looks like Ohio Riders will be WELL represented with a whopping 4 bikes? WTF people? out of close to 4000 we can't get but 4? I guess that makes us the 1%'ers.... :lol:

Hey don't blame me, if only 4bikes are coming from OR then that means the Rosso's are representing 50% of the OR turnout :D

Holt cow! I just went up to the OP. Reg STARTS at 10:30! I'll prolly be at the moose koc(k) around 9 still, I figure we'll likely want to get to rooster's a little early anyway, that parking lot gets REALLY full!

Yeah we waited in a long line last time to register. We'll be at the KoC around 9am.

Still deciding if I'm going on this one. Been virused up all week. Argh.

Sneezy wheezy sniffle stuff. Just want to have fun.

Plus the red 07 is calling me. It wants to get out and go somewhere...

Get yourself and your virus out there! I'm leaving in a few to go to the KoC.

We had a damn good time today, to bad the OR turn out was so bad,

not sure why more people don't go to this. The ride ended up being about 98miles long.

It was nice meeting you AdamAdam, we hope to see you again, liked the bike!

:)We had a wonderful time on the ride and loved riding with all of the bikes. It was so cool the way we just took over the roads and traffic just stopped to let us go. AdamAdam I enjoyed meeting you today and will let you know when we are riding so that you can come with us. :dj:

It was truly an awesone sight and great time had by one and all. There were just over 250 bikes and all there for a great cause. It was an honor to represent OR and all those who knew of and worked with Terry.

I really enjoyed meeting everyone and traveling in our small group. It doesn't really matter about the size, at least we were there. Keep OR represented at all events.

See you next year for the Reunion Tour!

picture.php?albumid=1133&pictureid=12360&thumb=1

picture.php?albumid=1133&pictureid=12359&thumb=1

picture.php?albumid=1133&pictureid=12358&thumb=1

picture.php?albumid=1133&pictureid=12356&thumb=1

Edited by Xfader
Adding Photos

It was a great ride. I ended up beside some Ohio rider bikes in one of the earlier legs of ride.

It was weird running all of the lights. The first couple I had to remember to keep going.

Then after a bit I didn't even look at the lights or the signs :D

I would do this run next year. It was a way to spend a Saturday.