Guys, please, need to sell this thing

Ryan_c_F

Got a wedding in October and my bank account is running on fumes.

Got another bike to ride, and this suzuki needs a good home.

$500.00, more than worth it.

Not currently running, needs some TLC to either the rear carb or the rear seal. Some cosmetic dings.

Give me a PM. If you know anyone who needs a solid starter bike, especially a bigger guy.

2hmo3zl.jpg

121en3l.jpg

a25ceh.jpg

Probably:

Rear flooded out repeatedly, and originally thought it was a stuck needle or something.

Had it torn down to the individual carb components... everything seems cool with those.

Some oil leakage from around where the head joins to the engine case. White steam/smoke from that cylinder's exhaust. Engine's not bound up or seized so I'm not thinking it's a cylinder cracked or a piston bound up... and with only 13000 miles I'd be HIGHLY surprised if it were a major structural component broken. Never noticed any grinding/evil noises... never found any pieces/shavings in the oil (and we had it drained out since the flooding started).

Radiator sealent fixed the problem temporarily, for a ride of 10 or so miles. Therefore, I'm thinking it's the gasket and not something more serious.

No, no overheating problems at all. Stayed cool as a cucumber.

Just flooding out.

Of course, I wasn't riding hard enough to exacerbate the problem... ;) That 10-mile ride was bringing it from my apt. in Mayfield to my dad's garage in Willoughby, where it sits now.

I wish I could fill you guys in for sure on this. :o Engine internals aren't really my thing.

Oh and for miles, 129xx.

It's basically a c40 (the 805cc) Intruder on a standard chassis. Clean title. Some cosmetic shit but never down at speed, no collisions, and Ive never dropped a bike yet.

There've been several FS threads on this bike so far FYI.

SOLD!

Thanks to everyone who expressed interest. A friend of a friend bought the bike as soon as I said that there were other people coming to see it. He'd been dragging his feet.

My apologies to anyone who had their hearts set on it, and thanks again for everyone who spread the word around and did a solid for a fellow ohio rider.

My wedding fund thanks you. :bow: