Shallowtail at The Boneyard (Broadview Heights, OH) 8/7

Hwilli

I was thinking of making a showing there. Do any of you guys meet at a designated location and ride to there or just whoever gets there, gets there?

Only asking since I dont know any of you guys yet.

A buddy wants to go to Rally in the Alley, in Medina tomorrow. Never been there so dont know what to expect? Been to the Boneyard before but have yet to see a band play there. Decent place though.

Edited by Agrat

I was thinking of making a showing there. Do any of you guys meet at a designated location and ride to there or just whoever gets there, gets there?

Only asking since I dont know any of you guys yet.

A buddy wants to go to Rally in the Alley, in Medina tomorrow. Never been there so dont know what to expect? Been to the Boneyard before but have yet to see a band play there. Decent place though.

You'll find us, no worries. Just walk up to everyone and pat them on the ass. If they turn and say, "hey baby, how are you doing?", they are Ohio Riders.

If they turn around and punch you in the face, they are not. :takeit:

Hope you can make it, at minimum you'll should be able to find me or Howard, we'll point in the right direction.

See you there!

I only witnessed, a lot of Cleveland peeps checked mj out in nooks and corners but she didn't dissappoint hwilli........she showed them the doors with her enchanting smile......stop rubbing taint peeps......:p