Shallowtail at The Boneyard (Broadview Heights, OH) 8/7

Hwilli

no shit? This is like 5 mins from my house. Definitely putting it on the calendar and making some of my buddies go

Sweet. Find about 100 of your closest friends and bring them. I promise a good time( see pics below) MJ will table dance if 200 people show up. :D

IMG_5760.jpg

party_cancun_mexico.jpg

Proteus_pic2_res.jpg

nolamardigras.jpg

want to go.

just do it! maybe your prescence will bring out some of the other NEO'rs :D

Sweet. Find about 100 of your closest friends and bring them. I promise a good time( see pics below) MJ will table dance if 200 people show up. :D

but I have noooo friends, why do you think I spend all my time on OR :cry:

And you have to pretend we go way back so that when I say "its ok, I'm with the band" it looks like it carries weight

haha but no seriously, I'm putting out the word and hell I'll even make a facebook event for all the assholes I know that don't know plans if its not on facebook

I have only been to that boneyard once do they have a stage area? Or is this going to be set up outdoors?

inside there is a sorta stage area across from the bar. Outside isn't big enough for a band I don't think.

I've been doing my best to whore this out to anyone I know in teh area, we will see if any of the fucktards actually show though. Boneyard usually has a decent turnout on Sat nights regardless