T money to cinch 1- yr deal

that dude

5 games in he blows that team up. Well not just him but the rest of the drama queens and criminals. They will win the division but lose in the first round....again

Browns will beat them in Cleveland though. They have to since I will be there with 50 Bungles fans that I will give relentless shit

He's already started his antics. "Missed his plane" this morning, was late to the news conference/ greeting. Uh huh. Does he REALLY fly commercial??? I wanna see the tension between TO and 85. At least they'll sell seats.

He's already started his antics. "Missed his plane" this morning, was late to the news conference/ greeting. Uh huh. Does he REALLY fly commercial??? I wanna see the tension between TO and 85. At least they'll sell seats.

Dont forget the popcorn!

I don't understand why everyone thinks they will have tension...they have been good friends for over 10 years.