IT Lives!!!! tha MooseKat is back!

cmoosego

:cool:Yep after 4 months sitting in my garage in parts and pieces... I got a fairing off ebay, (repaired) and got it all back together. And here's the cool part! It fired right up! no issues getting it running... took it out to wash it down really good last night no problems with shifting or throttle response. SOOOO.... now it is up for sale! First $3000.00 OBO gets it. (no I will not take a half eaten subway turkey club sandwich or 5 dollars for it.) So, if anyone knows of someone looking for a decent starter bike... have them contact me. :) Now I need tires for the 50... if anyone knows of a deal where I can get them mounted and balanced (besides the obvious place in c-bus which I will not go) LET A BROTHA know!!:cool:

if anyone knows of a deal where I can get them mounted and balanced (besides the obvious place in c-bus which I will not go) LET A BROTHA know!!:cool:

How about that place up in Westerville? :lol: J/K

Glad to hear you got it back together! Going to ride it in the meantime, until you get shoes on the cwoooozah?

I know I know.... I havent seen my family in a while and temporarily forgot about the run, but I talked to shawn today and am putting monies in for the charity and getting more from the knights for the home too....

:cool:Yep after 4 months sitting in my garage in parts and pieces... I got a fairing off ebay, (repaired) and got it all back together. And here's the cool part! It fired right up! no issues getting it running... took it out to wash it down really good last night no problems with shifting or throttle response. SOOOO.... now it is up for sale! First $3000.00 OBO gets it.

Ahhh, isn't that more then you paid for it, AND it's been down??

Just sayin.

:lbts::D

I know I know.... I havent seen my family in a while and temporarily forgot about the run, but I talked to shawn today and am putting monies in for the charity and getting more from the knights for the home too....

That's awesome of you Moose! People like you make the world slightly more tolerable!

Ahhh' date=' isn't that more then you paid for it, AND it's been down??

Just sayin.

:lbts::D[/quote']

People like this guy just happen to cancerl out the good you try to spread around. :nono:

(J/K Dave!)

Just make sure that whoever buys it knows to stay away from east and southeast Ohio! :lol:

It's your fault it went down J-hole and on top of that i got a ticket! I think It's fair to ask 3000 cause it only has 3500 miles on it and in top condition they blue book for 35-3600 and the only things I repaired on it was the fairing and turn signal housing so, if I had replaced the fairing with a new one I would ask 3500 for it cause a new fairing costs around 500 bucks... as it stands I paid 250 for the fairing i have on it so I think I am being more then fair...

Ahhh' date=' isn't that more then you paid for it, AND it's been down??

Just sayin.

:lbts::D[/quote']

I'll remember that when you sell YOUR downed bike David Banner!

It's your fault it went down J-hole and on top of that i got a ticket!

I can't help it you can't ride ;) , oh no I didn't! Yeah, I did :D

I'll remember that when you sell YOUR downed bike David Banner!

My bike ain't been down, been dropped, big difference.

I can't help it you can't ride ;) ' date=' oh no I didn't! Yeah, I did :D

My bike ain't been down, been dropped, big difference.[/quote']

we will see about that.... I got a 12 pound sledge that sez your bike can look like it went down hard!!! :D keep f'n up my sales pitch....:mad:

we will see about that.... I got a 12 pound sledge that sez your bike can look like it went down hard!!! :D keep f'n up my sales pitch....:mad:

U know I'm just messin wit ya, I'm gonna see someone tonight thats looking for a starter bike for his son, I'll let him know about it.

he's just mad cause i do his wife better then him...;):D

Someones gotta get the job done right I guess :cool:

U know I'm just messin wit ya' date=' I'm gonna see someone tonight thats looking for a starter bike for his son, I'll let him know about it.

Someones gotta get the job done right I guess :cool:[/quote']I know dude.... damn hulk out on me why don'tcha!!! and she still loves ya even tho you's gots a tiny one....:lol: