thoughts/opinions on Muzzy exhaust

Bad324

Need your guys advice, thoughts and opinions on Muzzy exhaust since I have zero experience with it

edit: I should've also included, is it worth the price of shipping? Someone is willing to trade a Muzzy for my stock exhaust on the 636. I figure this was a good way to go because I don't want to drop the coin on a nice exhaust because with me who knows how long I'll keep it

Edited by Bad324

With just a slip-on, performance wise they're about the same. You'll get a little different noise out of each. What you're really looking for with an aftermarket slip on is the ID. 2.25" is 2.25" no matter which slip on you have. They're all about the same length so that doesn't change anything either.

Muzzy is as good as any other aftermarket slip on.

Im not a fan of the muzzy sound. I loved Akra's slipon. I got my Arrow full exhaust for $600 on ebay and sounds shit hot...atleast to me.

saw youre edit. Do it if its a one for one swap. I have a stock exhaust if it doesnt work out.

Edited by ohdaho