ESPN yanks unflattering LBJ story

John

so this morning arash markazi posted a less than flattering article on LBJ, which disappeared a shortly after. presumably because ESPN sucks lebrons dick and it made him look like an immature egomaniac. ESPN claims that it was a "rough draft" that was "inadvertently published".

so later today nbc sports has this story on their front page:

http://outofbounds.nbcsports.com/2010/07/-espn-mysteriously-pulls.html.php

:lol:

link to the cached original article

http://cc.bingj.com/cache.aspx?q=http://sports.espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/columns/story%3fid%3d5416131&d=66754466358425&mkt=en-US&setlang=en-US&w=e2b28bc9,b8f1ca5c

Caligula is wondering if his invitation got lost in the mail.
lol.gif

Weird... I keep trying to post the cached link to my fb page, & it keeps coming up as "Could not find the requested document in the cache." even though when I click on the link in here, the article comes up fine for me :nono:

Edited by Fonzie

yea ESPN is a bunch of enablers but what do you expect from a bunch of fuckers from the part of the coutry I wish would fall off the side of this country

connecticut? seriously east coast > west coast. everyone knows that.

I would never have thought, in my entire life, that I'd look at Glen Davis and think, "that dude's alright."

"Towards the end of the night, Celtics center Glen Davis walks past James' party and looks at the scene up and down several times like a painting in a museum, soaking in the images of the go-go dancers, the "King" sign and the costumed man delivering bottles of champagne. Davis shakes his head and walks on."

I would never have thought, in my entire life, that I'd look at Glen Davis and think, "that dude's alright."

"Towards the end of the night, Celtics center Glen Davis walks past James' party and looks at the scene up and down several times like a painting in a museum, soaking in the images of the go-go dancers, the "King" sign and the costumed man delivering bottles of champagne. Davis shakes his head and walks on."

LMAO. That was the best part of the story. The link to that story was floating around the office the last two days and that's the part everyone was talking about. I bet the look on his face said it all especially when you think back to his many faces during the playoffs.

I can tell you from 100% first-hand experience, the bathtub with the girls and the rose petals happens all the time. It wasn't a big deal just for him, although they may have had his VIP area right next to the bathtub instead of using the bottle service rooms on the 2nd floor that overlook the dance floor. I've got a picture of those girls somewhere.