2002 Suzuki RM 125.

4DAIVI PAI2K5

Got another buddy getting married. He is looking to get rid of his dirtbike. As the title states its an 02 rm125. He says it runs good an just has normal scratches on plastics. He is looking to get 1500 but is open to offers. PM me if interested.

f0aa8451.jpg

Good luck with the sale fag

FIFY

note to self marriage to a controlling or insecure person = bye bye bikes

It's all about being selective and not settling. I've bought more toys since I've been married than I did before. My wife could care less as long as the funds are there. To many people feel a need to conform to a "soul mate" to be happy. I should know, it took me a marriage and an engagement to a psycho before marrying my current wife to figure that out.

Edited by cmh_sprint

FIFY

It's all about being selective and not settling. I've bought more toys since I've been married than I did before. My wife could care less as long as the funds are there. To many people feel a need to conform to a "soul mate" to be happy. I should know, it took me a marriage and an engagement to a psycho before marrying my current wife to figure that out.

Amen Brotha!!

If a woman wants you to sell your toys to get married, tell her she has failed the test and send her down the road.

Can you legally motard a 2 stroke. I don't think they let anything 2 stroke and 50cc or above on the street anymore unless it's old and grandfathered. Could be wrong anyone know for sure?

Looks like a fun trail bike anyway.

Can you legally motard a 2 stroke. I don't think they let anything 2 stroke and 50cc or above on the street anymore unless it's old and grandfathered. Could be wrong anyone know for sure?

yeah, you can.

if you have a title for it, yes you can. you go to the courthouse and fill out a "change of body type" form. the dirtbike title will say "OR" for offroad, you change it to "MC". when you sign the form you affirm that the motorcycle has all required stuff (headlight, tail light, turn signals etc) to be street legal. then they print you your new title and you go get plates. then you go lose your license.

if you have a title for it, yes you can. you go to the courthouse and fill out a "change of body type" form. the dirtbike title will say "OR" for offroad, you change it to "MC". when you sign the form you affirm that the motorcycle has all required stuff (headlight, tail light, turn signals etc) to be street legal. then they print you your new title and you go get plates. then you go lose your license.

Title office does it, not the court house here.

• 2 weeks later...