MotoGP 2010 - who's going?

mrmako777

Me and a buddy are in. We are at the Westin Downtown Friday - Sunday. Definitely ready to have some fun and see the sights. I don;t know if anything could come close to Frdiay night last year though.

I will be ther but I am going to have to travel back and forth every night. I have shows on thursday Friday and Saturday night that weekend but the only reason I am not skipping them is because they are paying really nicely.... Aka one of the shows could pay for my whole weekend expenses. :D

what the fuck?! everyone is staying at different hotels. I've got a room for Fri-Sat at the Sheraton downtown. Still nothing in the way of tickets, but I was told that finding them at the race wouldn't be a problem.

I'm supposed to be there, probably Saturday and Sunday. Indy Mile Saturday night. I don't even know where the hotel is we stay at. Not downtown. Not by the airport. Not too close to the track. There's a McDonald's in front of it. And a Subway. :dunno: