Franklin, Dayton area newb here.

RSparky

hi all.

My name's Robby or Sparky, your choice.

I got my 06 ninja 650R this spring for $3900 from a private seller. It was what he had left on his loan. It is indeed my first bike, and i will admit my noobishness now. Please feel free to school me if i make an ignoramoose out of myself. I did take the MSF course, and have my license now.

Anywho... I'm located in Franklin, however I am new here, and don't really know my way around, like I do Miamisburg, my hometown. Looking forward to possibly meeting and riding with some other guys.

end. :banana:

Wow, quick posts. I guess everybody would be sitting at home bored right about now. Never heard of snarky before... i feel as though there is a negative connotation I don't know about.

edit: Nope. I'm on 73, just across from Cashland. Mine's black, the fast color anyway.

I just really want to know who rides that bike because I pass it every day

First welcome to the board, I know where you are abouts. I ride into and around Franklin and Lebanon area alot.

Gen3flygirl, to asnwer your question - if you pass it everyday sitting in the same place, good chance no one rides it, just a driveway icon. Kind of like the older guys with their $30K HD's in the garage. I could be wrong.

Welcome!!! I think you and I are the only frankliners around here, thanks I was the only one...... What part of Franklin are you in? And by any chanc did you buy the bike off of a guy named JB?

No, he called himself brad, but when we went to switch the loan over his real name was john I believe. It's a j and a b...

But I'm on 73 / 2nd st. just across from cashland.

No, he called himself brad, but when we went to switch the loan over his real name was john I believe. It's a j and a b...

But I'm on 73 / 2nd st. just across from cashland.

Nope not the guy I was thinking of, his real name is Jason. But I know exactly where you are. Hope to see you around.

• 2 weeks later...