Christian Sport Bike Assoc August 21st Ride

JCMathis

:-( - bad news i'm out for this one.....i'm moving next weekend and have to cont packing and have a 5-6 page paper due sunday. Really bummed about this.....

John - There maybe two guys showing up from katriders.com. One is Jim on a blue katana with a yellow windscreen and Bill on an older kat that is black. I told them i wouldnt be able to make it, but they would still be more than welcome. i told them to look out for you on either you Sprint on aprillia.

You guys enjoy the ride and be safe.

Get your priorities straight man! This group of great people only get together once a month! You know you will be missing out on lots of fun. It's a short ride, not even 200 miles. You can sneak that in. Just tell the misses that you are taking a study break and gonna ride around the block. Just don't specify it's going to be one LARGE country block!

Just offer up some drinks and some pizza.. And throw yourself a Moving party. You are a pretty cool guy, and you Know there would be a lot of people willing to help you out. I am one that is more then willing to help. See.. This idea definitely can save you enough time that you could make the ride with us!

Show up and ride with us, and I'll help you as soon as the ride is finished even. There are probably others that also would be willing. That is of course... if you don't mind me being stinky and sweaty from riding in the 90+ heat with my Kevlar gear! What do we have to do to get you to ride!

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jcmathis should have a fairly accurate time for you.. Him and, I think he said Phil have already ridden the route to check things out. My guess, would be just that, a guess heh. I'll let a wiser person quote a time.

Also depends how many katanas show up!

Jcmathis should have a fairly accurate time for you.. Him and, I think he said Phil have already ridden the route to check things out. My guess, would be just that, a guess heh. I'll let a wiser person quote a time.

Also depends how many katanas show up!

heard bout that have ya haha

So wanna do this ride....any possibility for a potential crash pad the night before (Friday)....floor is fine will bring a sleeping bag.....:D

You are welcome to crash at my place. I even have a tent already setup from my girls birthday party sleep over. I have a finished basement with a futon also. If interested let me know. I am up by Delaware 3 miles west of I-71 and 1 mile south of 36/37.

Get your priorities straight man! This group of great people only get together once a month! You know you will be missing out on lots of fun. It's a short ride, not even 200 miles. You can sneak that in. Just tell the misses that you are taking a study break and gonna ride around the block. Just don't specify it's going to be one LARGE country block!

Just offer up some drinks and some pizza.. And throw yourself a Moving party. You are a pretty cool guy, and you Know there would be a lot of people willing to help you out. I am one that is more then willing to help. See.. This idea definitely can save you enough time that you could make the ride with us!

Show up and ride with us, and I'll help you as soon as the ride is finished even. There are probably others that also would be willing. That is of course... if you don't mind me being stinky and sweaty from riding in the 90+ heat with my Kevlar gear! What do we have to do to get you to ride!

Priorities!!!! :-( darn those stupid things! Move is next week and paper due this weekend....the paper is what has me fit to be tied. I hate writing papers for online classes! :mad: I may try to fit this route in the following weekend after my move so at least i can say i did it. Oh well, study break is over.....about to do a test. You guys enjoy and i hope someone posts either pics are a ride report. :-)

Oh and Ben - Thanks for the offer bro! You're a stand up dude! :-)

what time yuo think you will be hitting coshocton

We are stopping for lunch west of Millersburg at the intersection of 39/60 and 754 where 60 starts south. That is at 94 miles so I would guess we would be there by 11:00 - 11:30. Probably be there for an hour then head south on 60. We should be coming onto 36 around 1:00 - 1:30 as long as the lunch does not take long. It is hard to set an exact time since we never know what other things may come up. You should probably just try to meet us for lunch.

You are welcome to crash at my place. I even have a tent already setup from my girls birthday party sleep over. I have a finished basement with a futon also. If interested let me know. I am up by Delaware 3 miles west of I-71 and 1 mile south of 36/37.

I am stoked by your generosity and will take the offer.....:D, I am sending you a PM...Thanks sooooooooo much .....:bow:

So wanna do this ride....any possibility for a potential crash pad the night before (Friday)....floor is fine will bring a sleeping bag.....:D

If Jcmathis's offer won't work..you can stay at my place. I have a spare room...but..my 190lb mastiff doesn't always welcome guests..so it might be a little rough until he gets used to you. The puppy loves everyone though heh

I'm in marysville, an hour away from the meet up spot.

I just can't compete with his offer lol..just glad you are able to make it to the ride!

If Jcmathis's offer won't work..you can stay at my place. I have a spare room...but..my 190lb mastiff doesn't always welcome guests..so it might be a little rough until he gets used to you. The puppy loves everyone though heh

I'm in marysville, an hour away from the meet up spot.

I just can't compete with his offer lol..just glad you are able to make it to the ride!

Thanks a lot again man...much appreciate it. Staying at John's place tonight. Thanks all of you.....for being so generous. See ya all tomorrow.

Oh wow I had no idea something like this even existed! anyone wanna pm me with details of CSBA in ohio? Kinda pumped I stumbled upon a group like this! Anyone from the cleveland area part of this??

Oh wow I had no idea something like this even existed! anyone wanna pm me with details of CSBA in ohio? Kinda pumped I stumbled upon a group like this! Anyone from the cleveland area part of this??

PM'd

I'd be down for this' date=' but I just can't get into that route. You guys ride safe and watch out for "the other guy".[/quote']

Totally understand. I wish there were better roads to get up into that area but just can't find them from Columbus. The first half of the ride will be pretty lame but once we get on 60 the rest should be much better. I think next month we may need to head back down toward the river.